My Local Brony: A Documentary

Azure Flames

My Local Brony: A Documentary

tumblr_inline_mig7u52WTh1qz4rgp.png

VIEW HERE

So this mini-doc accomplished in 13 minutes what the other documentary couldn’t in 90 minutes.

There are still a couple of inaccuracies like the amount of male fans. That was only surveying the fanbase on sites like EQD, not counting for fans and viewers that don’t really interact with the fandom. Overall though, this was a pretty informative and much less bias doc. I didn’t really get the vibe they were trying to “prove” anything with this, it was just showing what the fans are about.

I also love how they used clips from the show to interact with the narration. It’s an idea I want to implement in our documentary as well.

Give this a watch, it’s just 13 minutes. Tell me what you think!

got this from http://paleosteno.tumblr.com/

it quite a good mini doc especially how they use clips to go with the narration 

so i would like your guys thoughts on it compared to the other documentaries you've seen  :lol:

also cant wait for everfree network's doc 

FdVuesa.png

Honestly, I still favor BronyDoc, but I liked what this documentary did as well, especially in such little time. The little facts that popped up from the bottom were a really nice touch.

Neither of the documentaries focus much on the "Internet bronies" though -- and maybe that's just because it's easier to put a documentary together on the more social side of things.

It's also interesting as a pegasister to see real male bronies talk about what it's like to be a brony. It is definitely different to say the least.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...