open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

@,

"Neurotoxins!" he laughed crazily. "No open wounds have you ma'am? I'd hate to be dragging you out of here" He looked at his wounded leg - the majority of it had healed up now, and all the pain was gone. "You know i've never been one to stay down long" he said with a wink. "OH!" he hopped over to another table in his room, pointing at another bubbling vial "And this one's just a plain old Cytotoxin - it'll rot you from the inside out. Given enough dosage and time...that is." 

He then looked at the floor glumly. "I've...not yet found the right ingredients to concentrate them enough though...they're still diluted and they will require a strong dosage to have any lethal effect. For the most part, they'll just make you really ill, or really slow. Or..." he gestured towards the shelf full of various flasks, vials and even weapons. "various other effects."

He was feeling unusually chatty about this, probably because he was excited at how easy it would be to kill a bunch of other ponies now.

img-1796426-3-wBKtbPh.pngI've been watching you, all this time.

(edited)

Demence burst out of a barrel placed below deck of the Vermillion Sky. Looking around, he saw... quite a few ponies. "Oh... uh... Well then. This is... awkward." He knew what was next. He was going to get killed. "Umm... Bye?" He quickly made his way above deck when he was met with a familiar cyan-maned pony. "YOU?"

Goldseek stared at the zebra. The same zebra. The same zebra that had forced him away from his own home. "I am going to freaking kill you!" He swung his sword right down on Demence.

(OOC: Dun dun dun)

Edited by ~Regular aRegularPony~

@,

@,

Diamond couldn't help but laugh at Harmonic's enthusiasm. "I could smell it from the deck and I was just curious to know what was going o-" She was cut off by a loud yell from the deck.

She quickly ran out of the room and up the stairs to the deck of the ship. "WHAT THE BUCK IS GOING ON HERE ?" She yelled, looking at Goldseek and a zebra she had never seen before.

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

@,

Goldseek stopped his sword and looked to Diamond. "Permission to kill, ma'am?" His burning hatred for the zebra showed.

Demence watched the blade stop above his head and grinned. He then kicked up with his hoof, knocking the sword from Goldseek's hooves. He spun around to face the purple mare that had just showed up. "Oh, and you must be the captain." He said as he kicked Goldseek in the face with one of his hind-hooves. His smile was unmistakably that of a mad-pony.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Harmonic had quickly finished wrapping up his poisons as soon as Diamond left his room, and then suddenly he appeared at the side of her in his normal way of just approaching from seemingly nowhere. He took one look at the group that had congregated around the zebra and Goldseek, one glance at Goldseek laying on the floor, and the one...lingering look at Diamond, before finally turning his gaze on the zebra. "Choose your next move carefully, it may well be your last. If i'd happily kill my own crewmates, what chance do you think you stand?" He asked in calm, yet flat and serious tone.

Edited by Creeping Dusk
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Is that supposed to sound scary? Because honestly, I'm not frightened." Demence smile widened as his hind-hoof silently moved towards the sword that was on the ground. He then kicked it forward towards his front hoof and picked it up, ready to fight. "How about we have a fair fight? If I win, I stay. If I lose, feel free to kill me. Do we have a deal?"

• Brohoof 1

@,@,

"Scary or threatening isn't my thing. I just speak the truth." Harmonic replied in the same unwavering tone as before. Still though, he couldn't help but bring a smile to his face when the zebra picked up the sword. He saw a crewmember coming from behind with a big chunk of wood, and Harmonic shot him a look that made him back off. Turning to Diamond, he asked her "What are we doing with this one ma'am? Would you like to take him, or am I to make a mess again? Perhaps you have something else in mind."

• Brohoof 1

@,

@,

Diamond raised a brow. "Goldseek and...whoever you are." She said, looking at Demence. "Anyway...you two seem to have something you need to figure out. I wont allow stowaway's but I am sure the crew would love to watch some good sport...you two will fight, Whether its to the death or not is up to whoever win's...you can choose to spare your partner or...just kill them...start on your own time." She said, grinning at The zebra and the pony. She looked at Harmonic. "Sorry sweetie...I would let you kill him but...I feel like Goldseek and this pony need to figure some things out."

(edited)

@

"Of course ma'am, as you wish" he smiled, taking a step back from the group. He couldn't deny that he was disappointed, but he had probably seen more action than anyone else on the ship to date, so he couldn't really complain. And although he would never admit it, in his current weakened state, he would probably have lost anyway.

"Should things get out of hoof, send for me" he said flatly to Diamond as he made his way back below decks to his room once more. There where still poisons he needed to attend to, after all.  

Edited by Creeping Dusk
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh, brilliant." Goldseek rolled onto his hooves, almost as if nothing had happened. "A fight to the death. Just brilliant." While Demence wasn't looking, he took his sword back. "Hope you brought a weapon of your own, for your own sake."

"If you haven't realized, I was in a barrel, so no, I didn't bring a weapon. Don't need one to beat you anyway." He smiled wickedly. Today, one of them would die. And he didn't plan on that pony being him. 

"Shall we begin?" They both asked in sync, both looking forwards to killing the other.

@,

@,

(OOC: Diamond isn't gonna do anything to stop whoever win's...so if you want to keep them both in the RP One will have to spare the other.)

Diamond nodded as Harmonic trotted below deck. She turned to look at Demence then at a nearby crew member. "You, Give this pony your sword." She said. The crew member nodded and held a sword out to Demence. "Don't try anything stupid." She said, looking back at Demence. "Fight on your own time." She said, backing away from the two ponies.

Demence snatched the sword from the crew member and instantly swung it, only to have it parried by Goldseek's own sword. They went on, blocking and swinging, until Goldseek knocked Demence's sword from his hoof. "Is that all you can do?" Questioned Goldseek, who was getting cocky. 

"Of course not. Do you take me for a fool?" Demence smiled, then punched Goldseek in the face with one of his hooves. Goldseek proceeded to swing down, to no avail. Demence kept dodging the blade. Goldseek was angered at this point, so he swung his sword down as hard as he could. Blood could be heard dripping, and he smiled, until he realized that Demence was now holding the sword. He felt two hooves push him onto his back, and his own sword was positioned directly over his neck.

"Your pathetic, you know that?" Demence threw the sword over his back. "Today, you live."

(OOC: This was... odd. Making my two OCs fight is hard :/)

• Brohoof 3

The crew cheered for Goldseek and all booed when he was defeated by Demence. "You, Zebra...you're quite good with a sword. Since I planned on killing you anyway...i'm going to give you a choice, Death or joining my crew." She said...Moments later a yell came from the bow. "CAPTAIN...A SHIP." "Oh how lovely...EVERYPONY PREPARE FOR BATTLE." She yelled. "Zebra boy...or Demence...whoever you are, prepare yourself for a battle, if you're not with us, we will kill you with the rest of the enemy crew."

@

Harmonic sighed and wiped the bottles off the table, smashing them on the floor and spilling the liquids into the cracks of the wood. Slamming his hooves into the table angrily "Is ten minutes too much to ask?!" he then burst out onto the deck brandishing his axe, now dripping in one of his chemical brews.

Harmonic looked across at Goldseek on the floor, and Demence standing over him, before he quickly hopped over to Diamond, leaned in close and whispered to her "Is he...can I? I assume that was your idea in the long run anyway?" 

@,

Diamond raised an eyebrow. "As much as I want to watch you eat his insides...he is quite a skilled swordscolt and...If he agree's to joining, then I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave him be...but I will ask that you keep a VERY close eye on him. If he says now you may have your way with him." She said, as ponies rushed around the deck, getting into their battle positions.

@,

He grunted in frustration as he slammed his axe handle into the ground, cracking the deck. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and turned his attention toward the other ship. "Sometimes I get the feeling you just like seeing me angry. Still...as you wish ma'am."  

He squinted, trying to make out the other ship in detail - he always did have trouble with long sight...

@,

He grunted in frustration as he slammed his axe handle into the ground, cracking the deck. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and turned his attention toward the other ship. "Sometimes I get the feeling you just like seeing me angry. Still...as you wish ma'am."  

He squinted, trying to make out the other ship in detail - he always did have trouble with long sight...

Diamond laughed. "Harmonic, You scare the crap out of me when you are mad, I find it impressive but I do not enjoy seeing you upset...it makes me upset and when I'm upset (Mr. bigglesworth gets upset) other ponies die. Will me letting you take a few hostages from the other ship make you feel better ? You can do whatever you want with them." She said, grinning at him and taking her shotgun off her back so she could load it with some ammo.

(edited)

@

He sighed and relaxed his stance, almost losing his grip on his axe. Once again in the presence of confrontation with Diamond he found himself lost for words "I...apologies ma'am...I didn't mean..." he stammered. Taking a deep breath, he changed the subject quickly "I would like to talk to you sometime ma'am, if that's alright with you? I think you know what about."

Edited by Creeping Dusk

Azura was a wanted pony, just waiting to be captured dead or alive. Not long ago she was just walking down a pathway and the next thing you know she was outnumbered and captured by a bunch of pirates and held captive on a ship. "Captain, I think I see a ship heading straight towards us!" one of the pirates shouted, and that was all she needed to hear.

She started biting the ropes apart and picked the lock that kept her inside the cell. "Those dumb pirates think they can simply capture me.." she muttered under her breath. She picked up her two pistols and her machete that was sitting on the table nearby. She checked the two guns to see if there were any bullets inside, but only one of them were fully loaded. She stuck the empty one into her holster, placed the machete inside her scabbard and made her way towards the deck.

Making her way undetected, she snuck behind barrel to barrel and started looking around to see how far the other ship was, and it wasn't that far. "Maybe I'll just wait and see what happens.." she thought as she climbed into one of the empty barrels and peeked through the hole to see what was happening outside.

post-3011-0-06850200-1426238081.png

Also known as "Cloud Chaser".

My Ponysona,

Azura.

Demence was a little sceptic about being on the same ship as Goldseek at first, but, realizing it was that or death, agreed to it. Now all he had to do was kill a few ponies from this ship. Easy enough. "You don't mind if I borrow this, right? Of course not." He said, walking off with Goldseek's sword.

Goldseek attempted to walk to take his sword back from Demence, but fell back onto the ground. He realized the blood had been dripping from his own leg. "Buck... I will kill you." He swore under his breath at Demence. He noticed Demence grinning and he scowled, now knowing that Demence was having far too much fun with this.

Azura was a wanted pony, just waiting to be captured dead or alive. Not long ago she was just walking down a pathway and the next thing you know she was outnumbered and captured by a bunch of pirates and held captive on a ship. "Captain, I think I see a ship heading straight towards us!" one of the pirates shouted, and that was all she needed to hear.

She started biting the ropes apart and picked the lock that kept her inside the cell. "Those dumb pirates think they can simply capture me.." she muttered under her breath. She picked up her two pistols and her machete that was sitting on the table nearby. She checked the two guns to see if there were any bullets inside, but only one of them were fully loaded. She stuck the empty one into her holster, placed the machete inside her scabbard and made her way towards the deck.

Making her way undetected, she snuck behind barrel to barrel and started looking around to see how far the other ship was, and it wasn't that far. "Maybe I'll just wait and see what happens.." she thought as she climbed into one of the empty barrels and peeked through the hole to see what was happening outside.

Seeing the prisoner climb into a barrel, Irish Steel decides this is the perfect time to mutiny. He goes over to the barrel and says 'Care to help me mutiny? You would be free, and whatever ship is over there would most likely help you. I'll wait on your answer' He leave his  crossbow and some bolts near the barrel and walks away.

Professional Lagger, Traitor and Sniper.

I'll meet your jihad and raise you one crusade. 

@,

"Lets destroy this ship...then we can talk about whatever you want to talk about, over a cup of tea." She said, grabbing her shotgun with one hoof as they neared the ship. Then there was a loud BOOM as lightning flashed from the front of the Vermilion Sky. It shot across towards the other ship and hit it near the front, leaving a large hole in the side.

Diamond grinned as her ship got closer and closer to the enemy, soon it was close enough to board and Diamond gave the order.

Hearing and seeing the flash as well as the damage and pandemonium it caused, Irish Steel felt a surge of energy: now was the time!

He ran to his cabin and packed everything he could to be salvaged later. He readies his lance as he hears everyone running about, and hopes that the prisoner knew what to do.

Azura jumped out of the barrel and took the crossbow and the bolts somepony left for her and started taking the pirates down one by one with a grin on her face. A few seconds later she heard a sudden noise, she turned her head and the next thing she saw was a hole in the ship. "Lets just hope I get off this ship before I get taken down with it.." she murmured.

post-3011-0-06850200-1426238081.png

Also known as "Cloud Chaser".

My Ponysona,

Azura.

Irish steel runs upstairs, checking the lance for that 'magic glow'. "ah, good, the spell held up." He sees somepony fall next to him with a bolt in his face 'ah, so the prisoner decided to help. excellent.' He sees someone about to fire at the prisoner, and guts him with the spear. The body combusts next to him as he moves on to get his old 'friends' back for what they did.