Vinyl Fluttershy Now Shipping

Mr Dash

I just got an unexpected package in the mail today. I never even got an email saying it shipped. But my pre-order for Vinyl Fluttershy has shown up! She was very unexpected. She is still showing available for pre-order and she ships by today, 2/23. I'm glad I didn't get the sparkly clear Fluttershy, because I would have had to buy another one. So check your mail, you might get your Fluttershy or even Dr. Whooves unexpectedly today, or very soon.

20130223_170420_zps560038a0.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Like, don't underestimate my power man.

img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-MrDSig_zps3mqythma.png

Come join us Friday nights for

Movie Night @ The CMC Clubhouse: 5pm CST.

That website in the background..i've see it before somewhere and nice speakers :P  Anyway grats on the the figure. I don't collect the toys but I collect the comics o/

Look in my eyes...what do you see?
The
Colt
Of
Personality.

Nice congrats! My best friend (that I helped make into a Brony :lol: ) called the local Hot Topic last night and they had just stocked their shipment. Both him and I have been calling that store everyday for the past couple of days, so it was an excellent breakthrough. We go there last night and there was a "Walmart" sized shelf filled with about 30 of each character. We went through all of them and chose are respective Fluttershys that had the best overal QC. Got a Whooves in both color ties in the same manner. I have not opened them and put them in my Detolf next to Derpy and Dash yet, but currently am still admiring them in their very stylish packaging.

Happy Hunting Everypony!

post-9526-0-21320300-1361907370_thumb.jpg

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

fdahfdsua jsdfjkhbaks bwse!!!!! I hate all of you!!! :angry: send me them? D: I was gunna buy them by it cost too much moneys to ship them to the UK :/ they look sooo good!!! :D hope you enjoy, and there are in good nick :)

I'm in the same situation as you, I'd love to buy these but the shipping costs are too damn high...

We really should try to help out people who can't get their hands on merch. Europeans could then give back by helping with the NICI plushies that are being made in Germany, for example.

I don't know, just a thought  :unsure:

shyfor10.png

Thanks a lot to ShyForever for the great signature!

I got my Fluttershy yesterday It's one of the sparkly ones so I guess I'll just buy another one eventualy and keep this one in the box.

(I'll have to wait on that though. My mom may be ok with me watching the show but whenever I buy merch she's all "Aren't you saving for school?"

t7DjwRa.jpg

me and my dirty mind, i thought this was a vinyl scratch x fluttershy ship thing, i feel retarded now

anyjew, i want a fluttershy figure, it looks so cute, and lucky you for getting one

• Brohoof 2

2nr1unq.png

Come to my xat http://xat.com/fyrestone

PSN/Wii U - STVH1295

3DS FC - 5455 - 9682 - 0735
Dueling Network Name - <STVH>

The transparent ones are already going for a premium on eBay. I figured they would. If I did end up with a transparent Fluttershy, I would probably be guilty of selling her on eBay. One is already over $70, and there is still 2 days left on it, plus its $13 for shipping.

Anyway, it's nice to see them showing up in stores, and everyone getting one. I was just lucky enough to get her early. I guess Hot Topic wanted to surprise since I didn't get a notification of her shipment.

It's just too bad that shipping has to cost so much outside the US.

img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-MrDSig_zps3mqythma.png

I thought you meant that you or somebody had shipped Fluttershy and Vinyl into a romance fic of some sort... I would love to see that happen though

My dirty mind aside, congratulations Mr. Dash! How I envy you, I wish I had a Fluttershy toy or plushie next to me right now :(

@@Soundgarden,

You're the second person to mention thinking this was a Vinyl Scratch/Fluttershy ship. Lol. But if that were true, then why would it be in the Pony merch section?

Funny non the less.

No problem :)

At least the Dashie and Derpy ones are only like 3 months away :L

Still soooo long away! :P I just dont know what im gunna do with my life untill then :/ suppose I should at least enjoy the fact that there are not selling for loads of money :D

206n9n6.png