Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need names

not_a_name

I am not sure if this is the right section, but anyways, I need to find a name for my O.C. (my profile pic). He is very good (and fast) at flying, and is a flight instructor for Pegasus foals. He has a huge heart and is very kind and friendly, but can be the opposite on bad days. But mainly he is very optimistic, and is traing to ATTEMPT to try-out for the Wonder-bolts if he gets a chance.

Thanks if you post suggestions, as I have NO clue.

Thanks,

dyaviator

Ember is the name that came to mind immediately. Something about a fire in his heart that fuels his desires.

"There is an ember in the heart of this kiln, and it's burning hot with love". I don't remember where it comes from but this sentence just popped to mind thinking about your OC.

So yeah, ember because of it's relation to fire, that is associated with speed and passion. Speed for obvious reason, and passion from his dreams (The Wonderbolts).

Sky,

If you keep getting distracted, here are some steps,(as long as if you dont need the internet)

1. Posses Hammer

2. Smash Modem

3. Work on fanfic

4. Whem done, buy new modem

:)

(JK)

Oh, and M-A,

That's an awesome name, probably the best I've heard so far, i will definitely keep it in mind.

By the way, To All,

Thank you for all of your suggestions and kindness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what I was thinking is that maybe some of these(tell me what you think)[these are combinations of all posts]:

• Blaze Ember
  • Autum Ember
  • Gold/Golden Ember
  • I have no clue what else???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am heavily thinking about Golden Ember? How about you guys? Tell me what you think please!

I'm not sure, the all sound great, but i can only chose one. :(

Edited by dyaviator
  • Brohoof 1

Names names names.. My Specialty..(not)

Uh lets see.. How about Crimson Bolt? Or just Crimson? Or uh.. Well hes not really Crimson so not sure how fitting that is.

I like an Autumn related name better I think. Maybe even just naming him Autumn.

Maybe Crimson blaze? Autumn blaze? I still think Crimson doesn't fit him quite that well seeing as hes more of an autumn leave color, but eh. I just like the word Crimson I guess hehe.

I am heavily thinking about Golden Ember, but you do have a good point there. Although i do like crimson, he is more autumn, so you do prove a point :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR EVERYONE,

I HAVE CHOSEN  

I shall be...(after a long time of thinking) Gold Ember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou to every one who gave me ideas for this as i could not have come up with it myself :)

Edited by Gold Ember
  • Brohoof 1

Crimson is like blood red, but somehow darker. I don't see it blending really well with Ember's colors.

Anyway, I didn't think of Gold when I saw your OC but I have to admit it fits really well with his mane. Now en route to find your cutie mark...

Bah... Boring old names that everypony else uses...

I love names that fit the pony by definition, but are words that don't sound like actual words.

Ex- One of my OC's name is "Myriad Alloy" meaning "many metals" by definition

I would suggest searching synonyms for things like "Fire" "Flame" "Ember" "Storm" Etc.

I don't mind... Well- honesty's the best policy- yes... I am bothered by the name "Golden Ember"... It just sounds too generic

Not complaining, just saying.