Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy (Now with sort-of puppets!)

Queen Sugar Hoof

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37806_fluttershy.png

A pony puppet rig is an object that is used in Flash for pony animations, such as the show. These puppets are made of many separate pieces, similar to real puppets. A random image you got from an image search is not a pony puppet.

I know I'm sounding angry right now, it's just that when people put "pony puppet" in the title, it gets really annoying because I put work into my images. I'm fine with plain images, though, I just hate it when people put misleading titles on their threads.  And it all seems to have started after I made my thread. Coincidence? I think not. [/rant]

Edited by nerfman100

A pony puppet rig is an object that is used in Flash for pony animations, such as the show. These puppets are made of many separate pieces, similar to real puppets. A random image you got from an image search is not a pony puppet.

I know I'm sounding angry right now, it's just that when people put "pony puppet" in the title, it gets really annoying because I put work into my images. I'm fine with plain images, though, I just hate it when people put misleading titles on their threads.  And it all seems to have started after I made my thread. Coincidence? I think not. [/rant]

Oh... okay! merry_christmas__fluttershy_by_chameron-

(OOC): I tried to download the puppets, but when I pressed download now it wouldn't let me. My laptop is a very crappy one... :P