Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Ask Rainbow Dash (illustrated with pony puppets)

Shining Wing

Now, before I start, note that I type OOC in Dark Gray like this.

Thread-related info and stuff inside the spoiler, to avoid wasting space.

Each question will be answered with a picture of RD (and sometimes others) doing something relevant.

If I can't think of something relevant to put in the picture, then I won't include one. Don't complain if there's no pic.

Puppets are by the Double Rainboom crew, at http://www.doublerainboom.com/art/pupp.html.

I'll be using imgur to host the RD images, even though this site works fine.

Images will vary in resolution, depending on content, but ones like the one below will be 480x854.

If you want to ask me in particular a question relating to this thread, say "To nerfman100:" before your question. If your question isn't related to the thread, post it in my ask thread.

Anything RD says in other ask threads can be held against her here. Unless it's not posted by me, of course.

Hi! Rainbow Dash here! Ask me things! I'm in a good mood today!

img-1085502-1-7iC0B.png

Edited by nerfman100

(edited)

thoughts on this video?

It was alright. The song, that is.

uVMsA.png

I don't like Applejack like that, or any mares at all! But does that really need to be said?  <_<

I only watched about 45 seconds of the video, because I can't stand music like that. It's good, but I don't like that type of music. The video's nice.

Oh, better make a note! You can respond to my answers, but I just won't provide a pic as a response to your response.

Edited by nerfman100

What's it like in the Rainbow Factory, ( Glaze's version )

What's that?

I don't follow. Is this the different version of the grimdark fanfic Rainbow Factory? If so, then I've never read it, plus I don't want to right now. Sorry. Ask another question.  :)

(edited)

What are your thoughts on the shipping between you a Fluttershy?

hehehe-Fluttershy?! I mean-hehe-she's a nice girl, but seriously? That cracks me up! Hahaha!

img-1086199-1-iLaSH.png

EDIT: Just want to let you know that the "no more than one question" guideline is gone, since I know that not many people will use this thread.

Edited by nerfman100

(edited)

do you know where scootaloo lives or are the rumors true that she's an orphan?

She's not an orphan... she's my little sister.

srukn.png

I let her stay at my place, you guys just never see her.

EDIT: Fixed her mane, it was detached from her body.

Edited by nerfman100

hehehe-Flutterhy?! I mean-hehe-she's a nice girl, but seriously? That cracks me up! Hahaha!

iLaSH.png

EDIT: Just want to let you know that the "no more than one question" guideline is gone, since I know that not many people will use this thread.

It's true! Some people think you and Fluttershy would make a good couple!

I'm one of those people.

It's true! Some people think you and Fluttershy would make a good couple!

I'm one of those people.

Well, we're pretty much complete opposites! I'm a daredevil, she's a scaredy-cat! No offense, if Shy's reading this!

Well, we're pretty much complete opposites! I'm a daredevil, she's a scaredy-cat! No offense, if Shy's reading this!

Witch is why you two would be perfect together!

Do you know what yin-yan is? That is why you two would be so cute together.

(edited)

YO RAINBOW!

you, me, race to canterlot, right now! 

up for the challenge? 

I'm always game! ...Except I have Scoots over for the night. Sorry. Maybe another time?

KrpZ7.png

Witch is why you two would be perfect together!

Do you know what yin-yan is? That is why you two would be so cute together.

Nah, it's fine how we are already. We're just friends.

Edited by nerfman100

What's that?

I don't follow. Is this the different version of the grimdark fanfic Rainbow Factory? If so, then I've never read it, plus I don't want to right now. Sorry. Ask another question. :)

I just meant the song. So I guess i mean the original fanfic, since it's based off that fanfic anyway.

Rainbow dash, If you were to get into a hoove fight with AJ (no you can't fly) only using your wings as battering weapons like Sturdy Wing in an unexpected journey, who would win?

Edited by Leatherbehlt

Rainbow Dash, did you know that you are awesome? :)

Heck yeah! Brohoof!

agJXu.png

Rainbow dash, If you were to get into a hoove fight with AJ (no you can't fly) only using your wings as battering weapons like Sturdy Wing in an unexpected journey, who would win?

Me. No question.

iRsp0.png

Hey Rainbow Dash, Were you aware that you have quite the fanbase here on Earth? How does that make you feel?

U1lC6.png

Rainbow, Mares or Stallions?

Next one to ask that gets kicked in the face. I already said that I don't like mares.

yNGZo.png

• Brohoof 2