Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone else not play video games?

Kitty Cat Moonshire

I'm 16 years of age, and I do not play video games. I do on occasion, when I go to a friends house, but I don't game on a frequent basis. Are there any other teens or you adults who share in my lack of media involvement?

It's a matter of interest, I suppose.

Would you count me as a gamer if I only play a game for a week then quit forever?

(I'm the type that tires of things that don't have enough personal value to me)

I'm still playing Warframe right now, but only an hour or two a week.

Waiting on a few other games, but no console games or anything of the sort.

Maybe you have some other interest that you find more fascinating than video games?

I find most people like you(or us, if you count it) have something else to be occupied with.

It's a matter of interest, I suppose.

Would you count me as a gamer if I only play a game for a week then quit forever?

(I'm the type that tires of things that don't have enough personal value to me)

I'm still playing Warframe right now, but only an hour or two a week.

Waiting on a few other games, but no console games or anything of the sort.

Maybe you have some other interest that you find more fascinating than video games?

I find most people like you(or us, if you count it) have something else to be occupied with.

Yes, I'm a guitarist :) Instruments fascinate me! I love them and just can't stop playing!

A guitar is a beautiful thing ;P In my opinion, anyways :P

And I'm more talking about no gaming whatsoever. :P

Yes, I'm a guitarist :) Instruments fascinate me! I love them and just can't stop playing!

A guitar is a beautiful thing ;P In my opinion, anyways :P

And I'm more talking about no gaming whatsoever. :P

I know plenty of people who don't play video games.

It's almost always because they have other interests.

Art, music, poetry, reading, movies, parties and such.

However, I think I'm able to enjoy games while still doing everything else.

• Brohoof 1

I know plenty of people who don't play video games.

It's almost always because they have other interests.

Art, music, poetry, reading, movies, parties and such.

However, I think I'm able to enjoy games while still doing everything else.

I do enjoy games every so often, I just don't own any. It's a waste of time, for the most part :P

But then again, sometimes it's nice to waste time :)

I do enjoy games every so often, I just don't own any. It's a waste of time, for the most part :P

Time is yours to spend as you will, though it never belongs to you and never will.

I understand the meaning behind the phrase of 'wasting time', but I can't help but do it anyways. D:

• Brohoof 1

I don't consider myself a HARDCOAR gamer like my college friends (they are hardcore gamers in CoD, LoL, etc), but for me...I prefer casual gaming. I would rather be playing a game that requires very little skill and can be completed in my own time rather than have it CONSUME my time.

Techincally, I don't...but I just don't have that time ya know what I mean?

Time enjoyed is not time wasted, thats how I see it really. I don't see any time as wasted unless you sit around doing nothing. Heck even sleeping means your getting energy, which means your technically not wasting time in a sense.

I play video games, not like hardcore all day erry day, but I do pretty often, I like it and all so yeah I just play it to enjoy myself. I still play trumpet, draw pony art, post alot on here, watch MLP, Go to school, get good grades, and all kinds of other things.(PS I'm also learning Acoustic guitar so wish me luck and Yay :D.)

Nothing wrong with not playing video games though, however I think the majority of people have played games atleast once, even if they don't plan often :P. Still people are free to have their own interests whatever you love doing is what you love doing, what others do shouldn't really affect what you do.

• Brohoof 1

Tbh I used to play computer games a lot, and I mean A LOT! But now, games these days just don't do what they used to for me, they just lost their meaning, most games these days, to me just seem to have the same basic story line (if they have one at all) and just yeah... Plus the whole achievment thing just annoys me, I mean... what if you have don't have any friends who play that game you're playing, or what if you don't have any friends at all.. then you can not 100% the game...

• Brohoof 1