Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well hello!

Sylveon101

Hello everyone!

My name is Anna, and I guess I am new here! I am interested in all things pony and have been a fan since episode 1 first aired! My niece was the one who converted me, though by accident. She just wanted me to watch it with her. She is probably one if the biggest pony fans ever!

As for me, I am a writer and musician. I play the stand up bass in jazz and classical as well as some rock on the electric bass should I be feeling energetic. I am big into role play and gaming, enything to stimulate my senses I suppose.

That is that I guess! I can't wait to see what is in store for me here.

• Brohoof 3

Hello Anna! I am a artist and as such have my own pony oc painter scroll, I got into the fanfic by ways of a commission I had many friends try to tempt me but it though it was for kids. I never really liked the original my little pony as a kid either. But I have grown to love the show! I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums and hope to speak to you again soon!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will enjoy it here! There is plenty to do here, and everyone is friendly and willing to help.

I hope you have lots of fun on here!

I take it Trixie is your favorite pony? :3 If so, you and I will be the best of friends...

Oh, and welcome.

Also, hit the little link in my signature saying Trixieism.

Oh, Unicorns are awesome! Welcome aboard to this lovely place that is MLP forums! Great to see another female brony here. I as well am a female brony too, and I'm quite sure we'll get along juuuust fine! Have fun, which I'm sure yoy will, and I shall see ya around!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

Wow! You all are awesome! I didn't think I would get such reception on my first forum post!

You make me feel loved! :lol: