Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Holidays!

~Master~ Button Mash

I was talking to Batbrony on Derpy Day, and we came up with the idea that every pony should have their own day. Just like how almost everyday in the United States is the national day of a certain food, there's enough ponies out there that many days of the year could be days for every named pony in MLP:FiM.

What do you guys think, should we assign every pony a day and make that their annual day? For example...

Summer Solstice - Celestia

Winter Solstice - Luna

Valentine's Day - Cadence

July 4th - Rainbow Dash

St. Patrick's Day - Lyra

(Not sure if we should make pony days coincide with major holidays, or if they should get separate days that don't fall on other holidays so as to not dilute the significance of either that holiday or the pony's day. Plus it could be something globally recognized, and not subject to the holiday differences in different countries. Thoughts?)

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 7

Ground Hog day- Fluttershy?

I think this would match her personality. But that is just my thought on the topic at hand.

Filler so it isn't just spam (I don't write much)

Sound interesting. I can imagine Pinkie Pie be as a symbol of Birthday. Twilight as New Year, Rarity as spring, Applejack as autumn.  As for Queen Chrysalis as a halloween...

Uh... sorry, I got carried away. Really interesting topic.

Sound interesting. I can imagine Pinkie Pie be as a symbol of Birthday. Twilight as New Year, Rarity as spring, Applejack as autumn.  As for Queen Chrysalis as a halloween...

Uh... sorry, I got carried away. Really interesting topic.

I think nightmare moon would fit better with halloween, not sure about Chrysalis though... Maybe just add a random day for her?

• Brohoof 1

Great ideas so far, everypony. :)

What days do you think Vinyl or Octavia should have? There's not any expressly musical holidays that I know about. Maybe memorable days in music history? What about Berry Punch? Screwloose? Bon Bon?

Halloween - Zecora

April fools- Pinkie Pie

Thanksgiving- Applejack

Arbor Day- Fluttershy

Marde Gras- Rarity

Boxing Day- Derpy

Easter- Bon Bon

labor day - Big Macintosh

black Friday- Flim

cyber Monday- Flam

Octavia,?

Vinyl scratch April 20th National record store day,

Berry Punch,?

screwloose July 15 National Ice cream day.   

mothers day- mrs Cake

Fathers day- Mr Cake

grandparents day- Granny Smith

And May 4 for the Wonderbolts (the Kentucky derby) 

I think Berry Punch and Lyra could share St. Patrick's day because of the drinking

Roid Rage day could be the Super Bowl maybe

I agree with Berry Punch, but Lyra should be August 5th.  No real reason, she just looks like an August pony.  

Applejack will always be thanksgiving.

I don't think that all the days for the ponies should be in sync with actual holidays necessarily, maybe just certain ones that fit really well, or are already kinda cannon(Like Luna and Halloween.)

Its a cool idea though, but i'm not sure what we'd do on those holidays exactly.

We could always just make like Pinkie and PARTY!!! :D, hey it works for me :P.