Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings everypony!

Wallroux

(edited)

Sorry for my English, I try to do my best. I am going to write a few lines about myself, who I am and who I became because of this wonderful masterpiece, MLP:FIM. First, you have to know that I don't have friends, I mean: friends. Of course, I have bros, lads, buddies, but not friends. I just haven't found anybody who i could call a friend. Because of that, the only ones I like and rely on is my family. Once, my little sister asked for a few episodes of some My Little Pony...I thought that it is just one of those nice cartoons, nothing special. But after I saw an episode, I realised that the so called friendship which I couldn't find in real life is in front of me...Since then, I have seen all episodes twice and I am proud to be a brony, not just a fan of the show but a fan of the values it represents. In this cruel world, where everybody is hostile towards you, commits crimes and stuff, you can see what the world would be like if everybody changed, just a bit. Not lying, hatred, wars, nuclear bombs, starvation but sharing, peace and cooperation. Everybody got over differences, united in diversity...The world could be a great place, It is just the human race which ruins it. Me, I think that you are the ones who are capable to make a change, spread happiness all over the world, since you are the bronies, which I am not sure that I am good enough to be... Yeah, everypony, I respect and admire you, a sonic rainboom on the sky of this reserved planet. 

Edited by Wallroux

Welcome, Wallroux.  That was actually a nicely written introductory post.  :)  Your English may not be perfect, I don't think you'll have any difficulty communicating with fellow members.  A lot of people have said about how much this show has touched them.  Ironically, even Equestria has its real world shortcomings.  Look at how many times the Mane 6 have had to come to the rescue. 

But anyway, I'm glad you're aboard and I hope to see you around. 

• Brohoof 1

That is a greatly written introduction. I applaud you. 

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Even if your English isn't first language, we accept everyone here, because magic. If you need any help, or just a friend, i'm available.

• Brohoof 1

I totally feel you on the friend thing bro we as a people have adapted "friend" to a different meaning like oh i know that dudes name hes a friend! But Welcome to the Herd!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am happy that I am not the only one who recognizes it!

Though, I like your Hungarian national flag themed avatar! ^_^ (Yeah, I know it... -_- )

Edited by Wallroux

Merci!I didn't expect that by now I'll be a muffin, but this forum lives!

(Decent moustache, by the way...)

I just saw one of your posts and had to come here to welcome you.  Your signature wins so hard, but, sadly, most people won't get the joke.

Two questions: Did you make that sig yourself?

And why is a Hungarian partially speaking French and using a Marianne signature?

Not that there's anything weird with that, puisque je suis un francophile moi-meme.

• Brohoof 1

I just saw one of your posts and had to come here to welcome you.  Your signature wins so hard, but, sadly, most people won't get the joke.

Two questions: Did you make that sig yourself?

And why is a Hungarian partially speaking French and using a Marianne signature?

Not that there's anything weird with that, puisque je suis un francophile moi-meme.

Thanks!It was my very first own idea, I am so happy that somebody appreciates my work.happy.png

Yes, I made it and I speak French sometimes because I have been learning it for years, and I like using it.About the signature, I am not French of course, but I esteem the values of the motto: liberty, equality, fraternity.(Ou la mort!ph34r.png

Is it bad that I've seen some of your posts before I saw this?

Anyways, welcome and stuff, blah blah blah. smile.png

What a warm welcome, but the gesture is the only thing that matters.wink.png

Yeah, I forgive you, and...thanks.