Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Ponydential Election

King

(edited)

I NOMINATE MYSELF. NOT AS PRESIDENT, BUT AS SUPREME DICTATOR OF EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS.

I mean... No new taxes!

Edited by Muffin Thief
  • Brohoof 1

Alright ponies, vote me for Pony President, and Pinkie Pie and I will personally supply you with Sugarcube Corner's finest cake!

img-1248882-1-slice_of_cake_by_vectorshy

Flipturn 2012: Bringing a brighter and more sugary future!

FANMADE_GoOn....gif

I NOMINATE MYSELF. NOT AS PRESIDENT, BUT AS SUPREME DICTATOR OF EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS.

I mean... No new taxes!

That is the best title ever made. "Supreme Dictator of Everything That Matters". Kinda covers all bases don't it

• Brohoof 1

Since I WAS Nominated...

Im not going to make fancy promises or offer cupcakes...

I'll simply try my best to be there for everypony and help as best as I can ^_^

And I'll make Derpy Day and Colgate Sunday Official of course ^_^

I guess I could nominate myself, if that is allowed. Besides, it's not like anypony will nominate me. So, I can't wait to participate in this and I know that my candidates don't need luck.

A vote for me, is a vote for supremacy and domination!

assassin__s_creed_cm_punk_wallpaper_by_b

Alright ponies, vote me for Pony President, and Pinkie Pie and I will personally supply you with Sugarcube Corner's finest cake!

img-1248882-1-slice_of_cake_by_vectorshy

Flipturn 2012: Bringing a brighter and more sugary future!

Oh, please! Cake? I'm giving out muffins and brownies and pie! Vote for MM, the most delicious candidate! ;)

post-8989-0-82470300-1362691229.png

post-8989-0-01848300-1362691293.png

If elected, I promise to build a Death Star, destroy the sun, create millions of jobs in crystal mines, and most importantly, KILL ALL TEH HIPPIEZ!!!

On 2013-03-07 at 9:21 PM, MelancholicMemory said:

Oh, please! Cake? I'm giving out muffins and brownies and pie! Vote for MM, the most delicious candidate! ;)

attachicon.gifuntitled.png

attachicon.gifuntitled (2).png

dPf0zFj.png

In other words - if you want average quality muffins and tarts, vote for Melancholic.

0UviLQ0.jpg

img-1249125-3-dPf0zFj.png

In other words - if you want average quality muffins and tarts, vote for Melancholic. But if you want the finest and tastiest baked treats from the most acclaimed bakery in Equestria, vote Flipturn 2013!

The first fifty votes win a free Pinkie Pie, from your local:

img-1249125-4-0UviLQ0.jpg

post-8989-0-46035700-1361979706.gif

Ha ha! You wish your baked goods were half as good as mine! All you can make are baked bads. And don't pretend Pinkie is on your side. That's Pinkazoid's dominion, my friend.

An adorable Fluttershy to anyone who votes for MelancholicMemory!
squishy_gala_fluttershy_by_x_squishystar

On 2013-03-07 at 9:51 PM, MelancholicMemory said:

Ha ha! You wish your baked goods were half as good as mine! All you can make are baked bads. And don't pretend Pinkie is on your side. That's Pinkazoid's dominion, my friend.

An adorable Fluttershy to anyone who votes for MelancholicMemory!
squishy_gala_fluttershy_by_x_squishystar

Jelly of spinning? Well...

156248__UNOPT__rainbow-dash_pinkie-pie.g

...nope. :)

See, you're so bad at campaign planning that you just copy what I do. I offer tasty treats, you offer tasty treats. I devise a pony gift scheme, you make a pony gift scheme. (I get a clock radio, you cannot afford ;) )

Plus, you're such a bad candidate that even your name is sad. The first word of it is Melancholic. We don't want a president with that name.

vote_pinkie_pie_by_equestria_election-d3

I nominate Wingnut, Stellafera and Clarity.

I wanna nominate your profile pic... RD is soo adorable :3

Darn the rules I came up with xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jelly of spinning? Well...

Your spinning is inferior to Scootaloo.

Plus, you're such a bad candidate that even your name is sad. The first word of it is Melancholic. We don't want a president with that name.

You're just mad that you probably can't even spell my name!

troll_pplejack_by_mazzlebee-d4nvpb1.png

I offer tasty treats, you offer tasty treats.

Eey-nope. I offered muffins before you offered cake. You are copying me!

President Flipturn, though, that's got the snazziest ring to it. I flip-turn the way things are done and make them awesome!

Or it could mean you're a flip flopper who just tells people what they want to hear. Nobody wants to elect Mitt Romney as president of MLPForums, buddy. And as for "turn," that could mean that you're a turncoat. You'll probably betray us to the Sonic fandom. <_<

Edited by MelancholicMemory

There there :) everypony still appreciates you in the forums as a community steward ;)

We still love you ^_^

<3

• Brohoof 1

Your spinning is inferior to Scootaloo.

Scootaloo can't even ice skate. ;)

You're just mad that you probably can't even spell my name!

2W47Fkv.png

You can't spell "hear". ;)

Eey-nope. I offered muffins before you offered cake. You are copying me!

And I offered gift ponies before you offered gift ponies. You are copying me! ;)

Or it could mean you're a flip flopper who just tells people what they want to hear. Nobody wants to elect Mitt Romney as president of MLPForums, buddy. And as for "turn," that could mean that you're a turncoat. You'll probably betray us to the Sonic fandom. <_<

The one thing good coming out of you being the pony president, is that your name will fit. Your entire reign will be a melancholic memory.

*Eats popcorn while watching you ponies fight*

That's another thing. A vote for me is a free popcorn maker. Just put sand in it.~

I guess I could nominate myself, if that is allowed. Besides, it's not like anypony will nominate me. So, I can't wait to participate in this and I know that my candidates don't need luck.

A vote for me, is a vote for supremacy and domination!

img-1249078-1-assassin__s_creed_cm_punk_

I notice somepony is a WWE fan and there favorite wrestler is CM Punk >:3

• Brohoof 1

*Eats popcorn while watching you ponies fight*

"Fight" implies that Flipturn stands a chance. I'm a cat playing with a mouse right now. B)

Scootaloo can't even ice skate.  ;)

Oh, please! I bet you don't even lift!

You can't spell "hear". ;)

And I offered gift ponies before you offered gift ponies. You are copying me! ;)

Nope, I did that first too. You even copy my syntax, Flippy!

The one thing good coming out of you being the pony president, is that your name will fit. Your entire reign will be a melancholic memory.

I have so many puns of your name right now, but I'm going to take the high road here. I have principles. That's why I'm a good leader.

latest_fashion_____i_say___rariteh___by_

That's another thing. A vote for me is a free popcorn maker. Just put sand in it.~

Now you're copying my popcorn maker? Wow, you're desperate. -_-

My point still stands. You're so jelly of me. You're peanut butter and jelly! :umad:

On 2013-03-07 at 10:41 PM, MelancholicMemory said:

"Fight" implies that Flipturn stands a chance. I'm a cat playing with a mouse right now. B)

Oh, please! I bet you don't even lift!

Nope, I did that first too. You even copy my syntax, Flippy!

I have so many puns of your name right now, but I'm going to take the high road here. I have principles. That's why I'm a good leader.

latest_fashion_____i_say___rariteh___by_

Now you're copying my popcorn maker? Wow, you're desperate. -_-

My point still stands. You're so jelly of me. You're peanut butter and jelly! :umad:

You've written about five points there, and this nullifies all of them:

vS0RLum.png

I have six hooves. You don't. :)

You've written about five points there, and this nullifies all of them:

vS0RLum.png

I have six hooves. You don't. :)

(Flipturn 2013: Offering a helping hand to every pony!)

But you don't have any helping hands to give. You only have hooves! :P

I can help everyone with only two hands. I AM superintendent of the universe after all.

But you don't have any helping hands to give. You only have hooves! :P

I can help everyone with only two hands. I AM superintendent of the universe after all.

How can you be superintendent of the universe when there is no universe?

Plus, you have 1.7 hands. I saw your medical.

(edited)

How can you be superintendent of the universe when there is no universe?

Plus, you have 1.7 hands. I saw your medical.

I am superintendent of the none universe as well. I'm just that cool. B)

You must have the wrong person. I have no medical records, There are four other people with my exact same name though, so you probably have one of them (true story). And, by the way, next time you decide to stalk me, take advice from an expert like HarmonicRevelations. Your basic stalking skills will never work on me. GOML! :P

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

I am superintendent of the none universe as well. I'm just that cool. B)

You must have the wrong person. I have no medical records, There are four other people with my exact same name though, so you probably have one of them (true story). And, by the way, next time you decide to stalk me, take advice from an expert like HarmonicRevelations your basic stalking skills will never work on me. GOML! :P

Exactly, if you were an expert like me, even if that WAS his medical records, that .3 missing hand would be on your shrine dedicated to them. But you wouldn't need his medical records, right? Because like me, I assume you intimately study people in their sleep.

• Brohoof 1

Exactly, if you were an expert like me, even if that WAS his medical records, that .3 missing hand would be on your shrine dedicated to them. But you wouldn't need his medical records, right? Because like me, I assume you intimately study people in their sleep.

Exactly. I simply can't work with Flippy any longer if he keeps making all of these amateur mistakes. Thanks for offering your expertise, Harmonic. I think you put the wannabe in his place. ;)

• Brohoof 1