Kurtiss

Joined 02-October 11

Administrators ·

49 posts

Posted Image

Twilight Sparkle

Joined 02-October 11

Administrators · 193 posts

Come on guys, let's give some love towards are AMAZING admins. They sacrifice so much so us bronies can have a place we can call our home away from home. So unnoficialy, I am naming tomorrow the unnoficial admin appretitation day.

Kurtiss, Twilight, I want to say something to both of you.

I have been looking for a place where I could talk with people who would not try to put each other down, a place where everyone could be happy, a place I can call home. From every fiber of my heart, I thank you both so much. I love you guys <3

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 4

Thanks Twilight and Kurtiss. You both have set up an amazing place where everyone tolerates and loves each other. Also for setting a place where we talk about ponies with no trolls. Thanks you two I am going to give you both an Apple muffin. :wub:

Edited by Applejack

IPSTech... Thank you for being such an awesome mod. May they speak of your name in legends sung in the future!

And thanks Twilight Sparkle and Kurtiss, for giving us such an awesome forum!

Also, if the Mod Appreciation day is tomorrow, it will be one week from the 9th, which is Leif Ericsson day. A hinga-Danga-Durgin!

The more you know.

:D This place is amazing thanks to them, particularly Feld0 and all the programming he's done with this site. (Not sure if Kurtiss helps out with any of that or not)

Rofl, I'm not a web developer so Feld0 did all the coding and some graphics. I did some minor graphics like the Rainbow Dash loading icon (Thanks to MonkeyJay for the sprite btw). I also made the background, the houses looked much worse but Feld0 or Grendo fixed them. Feld0 was thinking of starting a community, and so was I, though I was planning to use horrible software and a url service that wouldn't appear on Google, lol. So I spoke to Feld0 and told him we should work together to make an MLP community. :3

However, Feld0 has put much more work into this site than I did. I want to thank him for being an awesome person to work with. :)

• Brohoof 1

Rofl, I'm not a web developer so Feld0 did all the coding and some graphics. I did some minor graphics like the Rainbow Dash loading icon (Thanks to MonkeyJay for the sprite btw). I also made the background, the houses looked much worse but Feld0 or Grendo fixed them. Feld0 was thinking of starting a community, and so was I, though I was planning to use horrible software and a url service that wouldn't appear in Google, lol. So I spoke to Feld0 and told him we should work together to make a MLP community. :3

However, Feld0 has put much more work into this site than I did. I want to thank him for being an awesome person to work with. :)

Yeah, but as I said, you are still apart of the awesome staff that created my new home. So thanks :D
  • Brohoof 1

Rofl, I'm not a web developer so Feld0 did all the coding and some graphics. I did some minor graphics like the Rainbow Dash loading icon (Thanks to MonkeyJay for the sprite btw). I also made the background, the houses looked much worse but Feld0 or Grendo fixed them. Feld0 was thinking of starting a community, and so was I, though I was planning to use horrible software and a url service that wouldn't appear in Google, lol. So I spoke to Feld0 and told him we should work together to make a MLP community. :3

Still you contributed and turned me into a brony. Thanks Kurtiss
  • Brohoof 1

I want to thank Kurtiss for being so damn sexy.

Kurtiss is my adopted son.

I didn't know you were into incest!

Then again I guess it's not really incest. But stiiiiiiiill.

Edited by Spider's Claw
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. We really appreciate it. We worked really hard to create this site, and continue to volunteer countless hours of free time to make it the best it can be, and you have no idea how wonderful it feels to see a topic get started for the sole purpose of saying thanks. :)

One note I wanted to add is that IPSTech isn't site staff - it's an account for IPS to log in and diagnose technical issues with when I call on them.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Feld0 and Kurtiss for starting this awesome community. When I found the pony thread on 3dsforums I never would have dreamed it would turn into a place like this.

Major kudos for sane administration and reasonable moderation. Two things that go a very long way.

Edited by Zoop