Admin Appreciation

Finesthour

Happy Admin Appreciation day. Thanks for setting this place up.

More than that, and I am sure some people would agree with me, thanks for setting up a place where we can call..home :D

Thank you admins, for making the best FiM forum on the internet. Seriously, I've been on most of them and this is easily the best one.

More than that, and I am sure some people would agree with me, thanks for setting up a place where we can call..home :D

I could no agree more.

• Brohoof 2

I can't thank you guys enough. This is basically my "dream" website - it has pretty much everything I would look for in a forum. You guys put work into every little thing, but it was totally worth it. Again, thanks!

• Brohoof 1

I can't thank you guys enough. This is basically my "dream" website - it has pretty much everything I would look for in a forum. You guys put work into every little thing, but it was totally worth it. Again, thanks!

Exactly <3 there is a reason I have about 300 posts already. i love this site <3

This is the best forums ever and I will say it 1000 times more. I have never posted as much on the other forums I was on as I have here. The other forums I only posted like once or twice every few days. Here I am posting like crazy.

This is the best forums ever and I will say it 1000 times more. I have never posted as much on the other forums I was on as I have here. The other forums I only posted like once or twice every few days. Here I am posting like crazy.

I have 504 posts in 4 days (The extra 200 are from Rp.)

I love this site, Alot.

I've said thank-you so many times, I don't think I really need to again...

Yeah, that's BULLSHIT! Thank-you guys sooooooooooooo much! I have never been on a site with this level of sophistication and professionalism that's run by only two people! You both are very smart and fair, with lots of experience under your belts! You guys literally made an entire community with a machine the size of a poodle! I hope you two continue the consistent and high-grade work that you do everyday! Now, at this point, it's very obvious that I typed this in white text and isn't really hidden very well anymore, but I'll keep it "hidden" for humor p urposes... ;)

Edited by Lyra

• 1 year later...

I wanna try to revive this thread. The staff members really do deserve a lot more appreciation for everything they do. To all the staff members who may or may not be reading this, thank you. You do your best to make this sight safe and enjoyable for everpony. A giant brohoof to all of you.

If this doesn't get going again in the next few days, I might just altogether start a new staff members appreciation thread of my own.

• Brohoof 5

I wanna try to revive this thread. The staff members really do deserve a lot more appreciation for everything they do. To all the staff members who may or may not be reading this, thank you. You do your best to make this sight safe and enjoyable for everpony. A giant brohoof to all of you.

If this doesn't get going again in the next few days, I might just altogether start a new staff members appreciation thread of my own.

Agreed. Thanks for finding this thread! It's sad to see how unpopular it was. That needs to change.  

The admins need all the support they can get. They've worked so hard to make MLP Forums the wonderful site it is today. We can't let that effort, dedication, and passion go unrecognized. I'm sure most of us do appreciate the admins for what they do, but this thread provides a great opportunity to truly let the admins know that we care. 

With that, thanks to all of the admins who have put in so much of their time to build one of the best brony sites on the Internet. Despite the sheer size of the community--and the fandom's flair for drama--you've all done a fantastic job of keeping order and making the best of any situation. You know it's passion when you're stressing out about something you aren't getting paid for, and don't have to do. 

Furthermore, one of the best things about you guys is that you make it so very clear to us that, despite all your responsibilities, you're still people. You're not infallible, and you know it. You interact with the community, getting feedback and offering help. It's not often that you see something like that in sites as large as MLP Forums. I think it's this human element, in addition to your dedication, that really makes you guys stand out. Too often, admins are gods working secretly in their heavenly domain, manipulating things from the background. Here, it's like that, except the alicorns gods talk to the mortals. 

Thanks again, Feld0, NewCalamity, Swoop, Thereisnospoon303, ~Chaotic Discord~, Key Gear, Zoop, and any other past and future admins. Thanks for everything you've done for us! smile.png

• Brohoof 5