Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I'm Night Fox.

Night Fox

Not that you needed any help figuring that out.

I come from http://forum.blockland.us/index.php bearing no gifts. Sorry.

So yeah, hey.

And also, does anyone know what forum software this uses?

It reminds me of SMF but I can't be sure, considering there's no information about it at the bottom of the pages.

Oh yeah, and does it use BBC? I also can't tell because it's more like Word's text settings than BBC inserts.

Nevermind that.

Edited by Feld0

Not that you needed any help figuring that out.

I come from http://forum.blockland.us/index.php bearing no gifts. Sorry.

So yeah, hey.

And also, does anyone know what forum software this uses?

It reminds me of SMF but I can't be sure, considering there's no information about it at the bottom of the pages.

Oh yeah, and does it use BBC? I also can't tell because it's more like Word's text settings than BBC inserts.

Nevermind that.

Hiya - the URL BBCode is disabled for Blank Flanks (members with less than 5 "counted" posts) to help discourage people from coming in, rushing to advertise their personal site or something, and ditching. Sorry for the confusion this caused.

We use Invision Power Board - see the little "Community Forum Software by IP.Board" at the bottom right-hand corner? ;)

Hiya - the URL BBCode is disabled for Blank Flanks (members with less than 5 "counted" posts) to help discourage people from coming in, rushing to advertise their personal site or something, and ditching. Sorry for the confusion this caused.

We use Invision Power Board - see the little "Community Forum Software by IP.Board" at the bottom right-hand corner? ;)

So that's the program your using I thought if seen this before