Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Convention or No Convention?

King

So I know that Id love to attend a Brony convention some day soon, but it has come to my attention that there are some ponies who prefer to Brony-it-up in smaller groups, rather then huge numbers present at Bronycon or other such events.

what is your opinion?

would you prefer to go to a Convention?

Or stay in smaller groups?

• Brohoof 1

If I had a choice I would like to do both.

What I think would be the best course of action would be to start with the smaller groups. once you're comfortable there and have made friends, youd then all go together as a group to the con.

Since cons are usually more fun when you go with a few friends rather than yourself from what I've heard.

• Brohoof 1

Since there aren't any conventions nearby where I live, I never go to them because they're across the world.

If only it was closer.. If only.

If you dont have a convention near you, why not make one up ^_^

I have a few friends who want to start another Australian Convention in Queensland.

All it requires is some dedication...and money of course

I'm always interested in going to the annual BronyCon. The matter is, I live in this strange country of no men. I've seen the Brony community in my country through facebook and was "May Celestia be with you." :lol:

I really want to go. There's no small Brony convention in my country, and I don't want to arrange one, but meeting Bronies from many country sounds like so much fun! I always want to go to another country and meet various people. Maybe I will spare my money to go to one next year.

Hmm. If I really want to go, I need to contribute something to the community, so it won't just be "go around and go back" journey. Ah yes. I will make an MMO.

post-10241-0-27091100-1359802931.jpg
All I need is a modeler...wait. I already have one, but I need more modelers!!!

I think I would prefer a convention. I like the excitement and the opportunity to see more people dressed up/being creative. It would be more fun to go with a group though. 

I have never been to a convention (brony related or any sort)  and I have never been involved in a smaller group setting either. I think I would choose a convention over a small group. From what I've seen it looks like a great time! Meeting new people/fellow bronies, getting pony merch, a few days away from home, what's not to like? laugh.png   My only concern is if I were to go to a convention, it would likely be by myself. Cons seem like a great time, but I'm sure it would be more fun knowing someone there. 

I haven't been to any sort of convention ever, but a few friends and I have gone to two local brony meetups, which were really..underwhelming. They were at the Mall of America though, so we just ended up leaving the group and having fun in the mall on our own both times. So I haven't been impressed with meetups, though I think I would like to try to go to a convention! It seems like there'd be much more focus and pony-related stuffs to do.

It's annoying though, because my college is around the areas where they have BroNYcon, but they only have the convention when I'm on break and not here xD Some day...

Edited by Powderpuff