Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New brony just joining in.

Luna4256

Hello all! Just joining my first fourm on the internet and I'm a little nervous, I've never been on one before. blush.png  But I'd like to talk all things pony with fellow fans. smile.png Thanks guys! bro hoof /)

• Brohoof 5

Hey and welcome to the site, i know you'll love it here. this site has the nicest people and you will fit right in smile.png

You have already provin your words to be true! Thank you for the warm welcome friend!biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

I don't know whether i should welcome you seeing as how i just got here, but still.

/)

Haha it's okay I thank you for that and I welcome you as well friend. (\

Wazzup?!? Welcome to the forums, and to Muffin Thief's army! Everything here is fun as hay, and you'll do great as long as you follow one simple rule-

• Brohoof 1

Wazzup?!? Welcome to the forums, and to Muffin Thief's army! Everything here is fun as hay, and you'll do great as long as you follow one simple rule-

Haha my day was just made! Thank you friend! :) I look foward to all the things pony! Haha swag!

That Shed.mov video is terrible, why do people have to ruin the innocence of MLP? Also, nobody. Messes. With! FLUTTERSHY!

We all are inclined to our opinions. You do not need to be very blunt.

Also, Shed.MOV is hilarious. Creepy, but hilarious. This is a welcome thread anyway.

Welcome to the forums, Luna. From a fellow Luna / Woona fan to another, I think we'll be great friends. I've been on here for 8 months and i'm loving it rainbowkiss.png

• Brohoof 1

We all are inclined to our opinions. You do not need to be very blunt.

Also, Shed.MOV is hilarious. Creepy, but hilarious. This is a welcome thread anyway.

Welcome to the forums, Luna. From a fellow Luna / Woona fan to another, I think we'll be great friends. I've been on here for 8 months and i'm loving it img-1276264-1-rainbowkiss.png

Yay! Thank you so very much for your kind and welcoming words! I feel like we will indeed. :)

Yay! Thank you so very much for your kind and welcoming words! I feel like we will indeed. smile.png

Mmmhmm. These are the kindest and friendliest forums I have ever been on, i'm sure you'll like it. There's something for everypony!

We have Friday Movie Nights, Mare-A-Thons, April Fools Day, Roleplays, and even a Christmas Donation! 

I hope you'll stay and become a nice user; we need more around. I remember back in October / November when everypony was leaving. 

Mmmhmm. These are the kindest and friendliest forums I have ever been on, i'm sure you'll like it. There's something for everypony!

We have Friday Movie Nights, Mare-A-Thons, April Fools Day, Roleplays, and even a Christmas Donation! 

I hope you'll stay and become a nice user; we need more around. I remember back in October / November when everypony was leaving. 

I plan on staying on this fourm. I've only been on it for a little less then a day and I'm already having fun! And everything you said sounds like fun. I cannot wait to meet more nice bronies like myself. biggrin.png

Hullo and welcome to the forums, fellow Luna supporter. I look forward to talking with you on these forums! Don't worry, this is my first forum as well. I'd joined only a week ago, and trust me, this is one of the friendliest forums you will find.

I went ahead and sneaked around your profile and found that you draw ponies. It's always great to meet a fellow MLP artist! Do you put your drawings on the internet? I'd very much like to see them! :D

• Brohoof 1

Hullo and welcome to the forums, fellow Luna supporter. I look forward to talking with you on these forums! Don't worry, this is my first forum as well. I'd joined only a week ago, and trust me, this is one of the friendliest forums you will find.

I went ahead and sneaked around your profile and found that you draw ponies. It's always great to meet a fellow MLP artist! Do you put your drawings on the internet? I'd very much like to see them! biggrin.png

Thanks friend! No I don not have any online yet. :( Right now I make things in MS paint and my other adobe products (when I feel like not being lazy.) I plan on getting a pc drawing tablet and setting something up here soon though!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks friend! No I don not have any online yet. sad.png Right now I make things in MS paint and my other adobe products (when I feel like not being lazy.) I plan on getting a pc drawing tablet and setting something up here soon though!

Ms Paint?! No tablet? I suggest drawing by hand and scanning your drawings, if you're having trouble with that. And what do you mean, other adobe products? Do you have Photoshop? I strongly recommend getting a tablet for digital artwork. Also, you should create a DeviantArt account to host your art! The most of the community there is almost as friendly as this one...

almost.

Ms Paint?! No tablet? I suggest drawing by hand and scanning your drawings, if you're having trouble with that. And what do you mean, other adobe products? Do you have Photoshop? I strongly recommend getting a tablet for digital artwork. Also, you should create a DeviantArt account to host your art! The most of the community there is almost as friendly as this one...

almost.

Yeah I kinda don't have the best set up atm. I just got back into doing art not to long ago. But I uses Photoshop and InDesign for those things. Also you have inspired me to upload my hand drawning of Octavia I did. :3

Yeah I kinda don't have the best set up atm. I just got back into doing art not to long ago. But I uses Photoshop and InDesign for those things. Also you have inspired me to upload my hand drawning of Octavia I did. :3

That's great! You can start out with traditional like I did, improve upon it, and then move on to digital, where you will continue to improve, like me! Besides, drawing with a tablet really isn't too different to drawing traditionally. You can receive feedback on your artwork in Octavia's Hall -> Pony Art -> Fan Art. Giving constructive criticism, and drawing are sorta my things that I do around here. Hope to see you there!

• Brohoof 1