Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I...am a dork

Discordian

So I went to download Beyond Good & Evil HD and I download the demo again thinking it was the full game (I already had the demo btw) and I also downloaded the full game unlock key.

When it was downloaded it said the game was already installed...so I delete the old demo (not realizing the one I just downloaded was the demo again) which had been unlocked into the full game...and then I thought the one I downloaded was the game so I installed it and noticed it said "Demo" on it. I was like "Wtf"

Then I deleted it and was gonna try again...when I realized the unlock key turned the old demo into the full game...which I deleted.

So I had to go through the process of downloading and installing it again and downloading the unlock key again.

Ive just gone through re-downloading Minecraft about 4 times, trying to fix a problem that required a simple copy and paste file drop. I was trying this for about 2 hours until I realised...

So yhea. Your not the biggest dork out there. :lol:

Sony loves confusing people. Oddly, I never had a problem with my 360, but on my PSP its awful. DLC goes into the Game category just like everything else. So if I want to play a game, I have to find the game icon, which is fine, but sometimes the DLC shares the same icon, so I end up choosing that one, only to find out that its the DLC, and the PSP has a problem with that. And sometimes I delete the actual game instead of the DLC, so I have to downloa the game all over again.

Never really had a PS3, maybe for 2-3 days, but I can't imagine it being too much better..

EDIT: not only do I feel like I killed the convo, but somehow I upgraded early to the Xbox 460...

Edited by Kapi

• 8 years later...

Okay, I am starting to see how most old General Discussion threads are just Status Updates. Am I right? This must have been before the forum has the Status Feed? :ooh: