Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Diamond Tiara's and Silver Spoon's destiny?

DR Leper Lupinstein

Silver Spoon's could mean some form of metal or jewelry work, after all we don't know what her parents do or what she does in her spare time. (By spare I mean not bullying the CMCs)

Diamond's could just be being a Brat, but one theory is that it means leadership. Look at how she ran the school paper, sure she hurt other ponies feelings but until the CMCs had a guilt attack it she had turned the school paper into the most popular paper in Ponyville! With some refinement she could be a major player in Equestria's industry. I mean the "Canterlot Elite" is most likely made up of industry giants and business ponies. 

Fancypants has three crowns as hit Cutie mark, we don't know exactly what he does but since he does not seem to flaunt a noble title it seems to imply that he is a business pony. If this is the case then it seems like Diamond's talent is something along these lines.

(edited)

i see silver spoon being more conscientious than diamond tiara. in fact i see them parting ways in the future, like typical your typical mean-girls tend to do for whatever ridiculous reasons. Silver Spoon may go on to be a silversmith, jeweler, or a restaurateur; while Diamond Tiara mooches off of daddy's fortune.

Then again, I can see her working for Rarity as an apprentice and becoming her partner and unintentionally creating more of a rift between her and Sweetie Belle. because, sweetie belle feels like she's being replaced. in the end they're both reconciled and begin to develope a sister bond. dt is still mooching off papi 

Edited by zombronie
  • Brohoof 1

I've wondered about this myself. Lately, I've developed a headcanon about Silver Spoon (no ideas about DT yet.)
I really like Silver Spoon, and I see her as a more likable character than Diamond Tiara. But that's beside the point.

Since her name is a play on the expression "born with a silver spoon in [one's] mouth," which means to be born into a wealthy family with high social standing, I've assumed that Silver Spoon's family is, in fact, wealthy and with high social standing. I think that she was born with her cutie mark, unlike other ponies, because it was already determined that her destiny was to continue her family's legacy.
Of course, this is just a story I made up, but I just thought I'd share my headcanon. I'm writing a fanfiction on this subject.

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara is in my eyes a beauty pageant talent.  She seems a lot like the little miss X for the filly group.

Silver Spoon could be very good with etiquette in formal settings.

I dunno to be honest. I think the best way I can put it is like scootaloo puts it saying they're destiny is basically to be stuck up.

I really can't see their cutie mark meaning much. I don't even know how being stuck up is a talent but whatever.

We haven't really seen them doing anything talented to be honest..

• Brohoof 1

Their destiny is to ruin the cmc's lives.Seriously,though, they should have earned their cutie marks in making ponies miserable tongue.png.

I think If that was the case Their cutie marks would of been the Cutie Mark Cursaders symbol with a cross or a X over it happy.png

just saying 

• Brohoof 2