Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seraphim's Pony Art

-BleachedOne-

*shuffles in, feeling just a tad bit shy*

Oh, uh...hey guys. Sera here. Was bored before work and...decided to work on my pony art skills, which I haven't touched in ages. After I saw what I was capable of in a mere 30 minutes, I thought I'd jump back into the art style again by starting up an art thread. Or something. Regardless, here, have a band pic.

2013-03-24_13-14-56_708_zps013e64d2.jpg

Bored at work + brown paper towel = pony art, apparently. Here's my OCs Arctic Frost, his sister Crossfade, and his drummer Sky Raid. Expect more, I'm on a roll. Or something. *shrug*

EDIT: Now aware that Crossfade is missing her tail. WHELP.

Edited by Seraphim
  • Brohoof 8

• 2 months later...
(edited)

...never mentioned Fluttershy, but thanks for the kind words. ^^

In other news, decided to go nuts with a blue gel pen before I clocked in at work, and sketched Crossfade in her party dress/Gala dress. I based it off of one of those fancy minimalistic metallic 90s cocktail dresses, but in all honesty, it's just a metallic qipao/china dress. And I love it. After messing around with the blue gel pen, I added in a bit of black felt marker and a dying purple Sharpie. The Sharpie died before I could shade the dress though. ._.

31ZtV.jpg

Edited by Seraphim
  • Brohoof 1

...never mentioned Fluttershy, but thanks for the kind words. ^^

In other news, decided to go nuts with a blue gel pen before I clocked in at work, and sketched Crossfade in her party dress/Gala dress. I based it off of one of those fancy minimalistic metallic 90s cocktail dresses, but in all honesty, it's just a metallic qipao/china dress. And I love it. After messing around with the blue gel pen, I added in a bit of black felt marker and a dying purple Sharpie. The Sharpie died before I could shade the dress though. ._.

img-1501092-1-31ZtV.jpg

So you went through with the dress thing.

It looks really nice, however, I would suggest making the back part longer (resembling a skirt).

It's nice to see that I have someone to talk to about drawing besides Collat now :P