Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Season two on DVD

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hello and some great news!

Season two of MLP:FIM will be coming out May 14th! All 26 episodes (don't knnow about the Last Roundup involving Derpy,) but here is the art style for the box: post-13325-0-74292400-1364242519.jpg

You can preorder it from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic/dp/B00C0YUY4Q/

Are you guys excited or what?! 

Thanks and bro hoof /) 

• Brohoof 4

I dunno I'm gonna be honest that I never really watch the episodes on anything but youtube, because being a closet brony anything else is kinda risky anyways.

Also this seems kinda late almost, are the DVD's always this overdue?.

I dunno I'm gonna be honest that I never really watch the episodes on anything but youtube, because being a closet brony anything else is kinda risky anyways.

Also this seems kinda late almost, are the DVD's always this overdue?.

Dude, let your brony out! Who gives a buck of what people think of you? You like what you like. I just told my friend I'm a brony and she's setting me up with a hot pegasister! And I agree, the dvds are always overdue.

Dude, let your brony out! Who gives a buck of what people think of you? You like what you like. I just told my friend I'm a brony and she's setting me up with a hot pegasister! And I agree, the dvds are always overdue.

Eh i've said a couple times why I tend to just remain a closet brony for now, I guess partly due to my already low actual friend count, and not to mention I don't have much faith in much brony down here, but its also because I don't really think my parents will take to well to me watching MLP.

Theres other reasons I could list I guess, but I dunno I just stay closet brony, I don't think i'd get much out of being a regular brony, I can watch the youtube episodes fine for now.

Besides I'm pretty terrible at telling anyone anything about me really, I can hardly tell some people hello, much less I'm a brony.

Thanks for trying though :).

And yeah S2 has been ended for about a year, I would've thought the DVD was out by now tongue.png.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

Cool, reminds me I still need to get the season 1 er, one as well. Hope this gets a wider release than Amazon(although that doesn't seem to be the case atm, oh well), but it seems like it'll have some nice features, so I'll try to get this somewhere down the line...

@: Well to be honest I think most of us have *cough* acquired *cough* our MLP episodes from other sources. Anyway it is nice to see an official release, but I'd rather watch upscale versions.

• Brohoof 1

@: Well to be honest I think most of us have *cough* acquired *cough* our MLP episodes from other sources. Anyway it is nice to see an official release, but I'd rather watch upscale versions.

I *cough* know *cough* what you are talking about. I currently have all 65 episodes I got for free on my itunes. I will not pay $40 for a season!

/)

• 3 weeks later...