Help me with a name and cutie mark!

Luminous

I painted this pony.. It's my oc pony. smile.png  But I need some help with a name and a cutiemark. I have thinked about the name ''Thunder'', but I've like it more longer. And what would the cutiemark look like? Please help me find out a perfect name and a perfect cutiemark. (It's a female pegasus).

post-11901-0-52373600-1364503156_thumb.png

Hello!

Thunder would be a great name, if not another 100 bronies already took it... When it comes to perfect names and cutie marks, it's important to be as original as possible. You will need to come up with something, that hasn't really been thought of before... Names are incredibly hard, especially when they don't relate much to cutie marks or the appearance... The colours do remind me of something... It's this.

NorthernLights.jpg

The Northern lights. I suggest searching for a name from that part of the world... Something that would relate to it. Thunder doesn't seem like a name that would fit your pony very much aswell... The Cutie mark could always have something to do with this phenomenon aswell. ( The Northern lights )

A name and cutie mark relate to what the pony is skilled at. Give us more information and we may be able to help. What sort of character is she? Does she gave any special talent?

Hello!

The colours do remind me of something...

NorthernLights.jpg

The Northern lights. I suggest searching for a name from that part of the world... Something that would relate to it. Thunder doesn't seem like a name that would fit your pony very much aswell..

How about Aurora? Find a good second name and I think it would work. The second name will relate to whatever the pony's talent is or their character.

(Two recommendations for Aurora at the same time!)

Edited by Sir. Loin