Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Petition: Dear Hasbro, Keep Derpy Named Derpy

FinalGamer

I don't think Derpy will be taken off. There's way more Derpy-lovers than haters, and with all the petitions to save her, they won't have any choice BUT to keep her on. And if they DO manage to take her off the show, change her name, or even not give her any more speaking roles, it'll cause complete chaos and they'll probably bring Derpy back.

Vote Derpy, probably THE best character in MLP:FiM!! :wub:

No way that they will change Derpy's name. They made it official in episode 14 and changing it would just be stupid. I do not think this is going to happen unless you have proof.

Hello fellow bronies and pegasisters! I would like to talk about our famous and possibly favorite character, Derpy. On episode 14 season 2, they officially used the name, Derpy and many people have complained to Hasbro saying "this is offensive to people with disabilities!" well sorry but derp means someone silly, not someone with disabilities! They might change her name or take her off the show! Please help unite to save our muffin princess!

Welcome aboard, DerpyLover! You'll find a good number of bronies who share your sentiments on the topic of Derpy. From my understanding, they're going to keep her name, and the ruckus is generated more by fear than by substance.

Regardless of that, welcome!