Motion Spark

a late birthday present for my favorite stalker my pal, this past march 29th, I drew hic OC Psyche Clops the panties nightwalker in SAI, "vectored" and shaded it, then in Photoshop added the bg, the lens flare, and the red glow of his glasses.

physche_clops_by_kyle23emma-d600ghr.png

• Brohoof 3

Oh gosh, that looks pretty sweet dude. I'm sure you stal.... I mean, pal, will certainly love it. This is why you are one of the best Spark. Your art is always amazing!

• Brohoof 2

Did you hear that, guys? I'm apparently his favorite Stalker. I am very flattered :D

Anyway, still thanks for the gift. Though it makes me feel bad since you made me better than I made you for that gift of yours...

• Brohoof 1

Oh gosh, that looks pretty sweet dude. I'm sure you stal.... I mean, pal, will certainly love it. This is why you are one of the best Spark. Your art is always amazing!

thank you a lot! I didn't thought that I caused such Impression.

Did you hear that, guys? I'm apparently his favorite Stalker. I am very flattered biggrin.png

Anyway, still thanks for the gift. Though it makes me feel bad since you made me better than I made you for that gift of yours...

I can't make you do something that you are not capable of pulling off, so it's all ok, I value the intention though.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...