Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask King Sombra

Doctor Shuu

Hello there my crystal slaves. I have taken time out of my life to answer a few of your questions. Ask me whatever your hearts desire.

post-12315-0-48453000-1365173073.jpg

(edited)

(OOC: Trixie hasn't been born yet. Sombra still rules the Crystal Empire.)

No. Trixie is immortal. Gosh.

Edited by Mothybolt

Who made you that bad-ass battle armour?

The metal part was made by one of our top metalworkers, and the fabric was made by an elderly seamstress. Don't expect to find it on the market.

Do you like Trixie?

I can't say that I've met a Trixie.

(For this question let's assume you've just returned from banishment.)

If Celestia and Luna banished you, then that means Luna hadn't been sent to the moon yet. How did she return from her banishment after one thousand years... before you, returning after the same one thousand years? Wouldn't she have reappeared after you did?

(edited)

Crystals?

W-WHERE?!?

Do you worry at all about Princess Celestia and Luna trying to stop you? I have a feeling that they don't condone blatant slavery...

Just a written letter of warning. Nothing to worry about.

(For this question let's assume you've just returned from banishment.)

If Celestia and Luna banished you, then that means Luna hadn't been sent to the moon yet. How did she return from her banishment after one thousand years... before you, returning after the same one thousand years? Wouldn't she have reappeared after you did?

Um...

NEXT!!!

Edited by Muffin Thief
  • Brohoof 2

Hypothetically, how should I go about becoming an evil mastermind like yourself? Hypothetically of course! unsure.png

You'd have to be pretty powerful, learn some dark magic, and always keep your eyes on your goal. Why do you ask?

You'd have to be pretty powerful, learn some dark magic, and always keep your eyes on your goal. Why do you ask?

Oh, just curious. I certainly am not interested in usurping the throne and turning the land's entire population to my servants so they will have to serve me at my every whim.

Where in the world would you get that ridiculous idea?

No-no, I'm just... doing research for a school project of course. Surely you've gotten a similar assignment when you were a little colt, right?

Oh, just curious. I certainly am not interested in usurping the throne and turning the land's entire population to my servants so they will have to serve me at my every whim.

Where in the world would you get that ridiculous idea?

No-no, I'm just... doing research for a school project of course. Surely you've gotten a similar assignment when you were a little colt, right?

No.

• 2 weeks later...