Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sorry

The Milkman

Hey people, im Neku Sakuraba, but as my facebook account got deleted i couldn't login back again (i cleaned history and it logged off every website) so i had to create another account with my new facebook.

So hello everyone :)

Edited by 音操桜

I think I'm missing the font required to see the last 2 :c I can only read the chinese characters >.<

Also that really sucks, can't you get a moderator to link this account to your original or something?

Edited by Aureity

I think I'm missing the font required to see the last 2 :c I can only read the chinese characters >.<

Also that really sucks, can't you get a moderator to link this account to your original or something?

Well i didn't make myself too much problems about getting back my account because i was an usual member... i just could create another one and that's all, didn't want to give trouble to a mod or admin to get my account back.

I believe you can log in with your password if FB doesn't work.

Either way, if you want you can contact Feld0 (the admin) and request a change in your sign in information on your old account. He can fix that for you if you want to sign in there.

(edited)

I believe you can log in with your password if FB doesn't work.

Either way, if you want you can contact Feld0 (the admin) and request a change in your sign in information on your old account. He can fix that for you if you want to sign in there.

I tried also logging in with the 2 passwords i have and the facebook password too (i have a different one for it), but it didn't work.

However the older account didn't have too much, i was just a normal Member.

Edited by Neku Sakuraba