Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Transformers Animated- Yay or Nay?

Harmony Spark

Hey every pony,

I know this isn't related to MLP whatsoever but its been bugging me for weeks so I thought why not.
I have heard of Transformers Animated and I would like to watch it but some things about the show really piss me off. For example, the little girl Sari is annoying as hell (no offence Tara Strong, I just hate the character) and she's probably another whiny kid. Secondly, I heard that Soundwave isn't a basic Decepticon, he just showed up on a episode, now that really makes me angry. However, I love the characters and the humour cos it hits bull eyes. But I'm not so sure about whether I should watch it or not. So what do you guys think?

Guys I really need opinions pls reply. I'm not being desperate I just need to have a valid point on whether. I want to watch this show

Edited by Artemis
Added tags and prefix.

Personally, I say it's eh.

Overall, I give it a 6/10.

The story is well done for a transformers cartoon, the characters are pretty okay, and their personality fits them well.

Critisicm to me has to be some character drawbacks, some akward conversations, and pointless moments.

I should mention there are some well known cast in the show like tara strong and tom kenny.

Overall, it's ok, however I wouldn't consider it my all time favorites or show that I would watch frequently.

Hope it helps buddy! XD 

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really into it for one reason or another, however don't stop watching it just because others don't like it :)

So long as you are getting enjoyment out of it i would stay stick with it :D!

• Brohoof 2

It felt to childish. I grew up with Transformers RID (an epic anime) and Transformers Armada. I did have a box set of G1 episodes which I also grew up with. =D

Animated never felt like Transformers. Although Prime is good, it's just too similar to the films. I mean the designs of the characters, and I'm still mad with Hasbro when they revealed WFC/FOC is in the same continuity as Prime. Theres so many plotholes!

And, I didn't like how Grimlock was potrayed in Animated, FOC and G1 Grimlock is the best. 

I've only watched a few episodes. Based on what little I've seen, it's solid enough in terms of plot and voice acting. The animation is the only thing I don't much care for. The designs and everything are fine, it's the lack of frames that make it look excessively choppy that I don't enjoy. Whether that's by design or the result of a low budget, I'm not certain.

Guys I really need opinions pls reply. I'm not being desperate I just need to have a valid point on whether. I want to watch this show

You don't need other people's opinions to validate your own. All that matters is that you like the show. If you do, then watch it.