Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mercs of Equestria Rp

dragon4111

Delia nodded as she tried to move back. She was instead met with a unwanted kiss and hug.

@@dragon4111,

"This isn't what i meant by proving it." She yelled as she clocked Draco and forcibly pried herself away from him.

"Wrong place and wrong time...I mean come on..Dimitri could die and you're trying to romance me?! Don't be selfish." Delia then trotted away from Draco but stayed with the group.

Draco sighed "Yeah it just seems to prove that O'Malleys have bad timing with romance," Draco thought to himself as he looked at his friend on the ground. "Come on Dimitri you are Fluttershy's knight in shining armor here," he said in a low whisper. "She will be quite sad you know,"

Etonat looked at Draco. "Rubbish mate, but I know nothing about love. It's not my forte really." He chuckled as he studied Dimitri and then looked to Delia. "No, not pent up per say. It is just the power. Using it, and just having it will really mess with the mind. A mortal shouldn't even have access to the abilities that I gave him. It would be best if all of you ponies backed up a little bit." Etonat places his hoof on Dimitri's forehead and grey/black smoke hazed over Dimitri's skin. It faded after several minutes. "I gave him a little help. He can now attempt to regain control of himself, but it is all up to him. Oh, and Acheron..." he walked next to Acheron. "Try to not get on the wrong 'hoof', as you would say, with me. Not a good thing to have the king of demons as an enemy mate."

"Haven't heard that before," Acheron said with a smirk as a tendril slithered from a rift, holding a rather terrifying looking demon. "There are several 'kings' if you can call them that. Most have either ran from me or become my own thralls."

Acheron looked at Dimitri, who's overbearing power was beginning to stabilize it seemed. He still had to see what would become of him though..

@,

"Come now Acheron. King of the planes. They all listen to me. Those lesser demons are nothing but fodder." Etonat laughed as he manifested a cup in front of him and took a sip. "It has been centuries since my kind and I could travel into the mortal realm like this. Making deals, taking souls, and causing a subtle ruckus. I have to thank Dimitri for giving that ability back to us. Releasing me and all. Bloke was so desperate. Almost made me feel something."

@@dragon4111,

"Lay off the lady Draco. Oh, and Big Red can't hear you. You're just talking to yourself." Etonat smirked as he finished the drink, and adjusted his cap.

"Spare me your pitiful pride demon, my knowledge and power are several millennia old. Lesser or greater demons, your petty lords aren't really anything more to me but more powerful potential thralls, so keep in mind that it could be me you and your kinds should watch out for. Now tell me, is Dimitri going to recover soon enough?"

@,

"Temper, temper, temper Acheron. Do you want Big Red to get worse? All this negativity is going to make him croak." Etonat sneered at the stallion. "Oh, and you criticize me for being prideful, yet boast about your immense power...bloody hypocrite." The demon walked over to Delia and then looked back at Acheron. "Several millennia, huh? I have been alive longer than that, foal...please try and stop this petty argument about who is better. Honestly, it is almost like you care not about Big Red over there..."

Draco sighed then shoved an apple into Acheron's mouth. "Really Acheron shut it. Your not helping you know that right?" Draco asked at the end "Dealing with greater or lesser means nothing if it the death of our friend. How would you feel if we had to tell Fluttershy that her husband died because of your hubris," Draco whispered into Acheron's ear with a hiss.

"And you think you are being the great force of light here, right O'Malley?", Acheron asked as he stopped his movements towards him with a forceful shadow claw. Acheron pushed Draco away and sighed.

"Fine then, let's stop this fighting and allow Dimitri some space and more.... admirable conversations so that this group won't fall into more of a wreck. Etonat, nice meeting you, thanks for your help."

@,

"Oh, well I am not leaving just yet lad. I need to make sure Big Red pulls through this, more than all of you do." Etonat said as he sat himself down. He took a quick glance at Dimitri who was still unconscious, but began to twitch and make some sounds. "Just do not expect me to be an ally in this little endeavor of greatness...blah, blah...whatever you are doing here. I have others matters to attend to, but for the time being I am staying here." Etonat glanced at a pocket watch he took from his suit pocket. "Oh, and mind your tongue 'Dark Master.'" Etonat mockingly hissed.

Acheron simply smiled at Etonat's comment, only shaking his head in amusement while not even bothering to respond to the demon. Dimitri seemed to be coming around, but he was still relatively unconscious. However, the energy coming from him didn’t feel so oppressive around him anymore, and his skin had returned to normal it seemed...

"Bah I'm no being of light Acheron. Never was, any how we weren't expecting you to Etonat. Heh I bet Acheron here would try and subjugate you to be his thrall," Draco said poking fun at Acheron's nature. I enjoy good parties which I might remind you ponies we are going to have. To celebrate our victory," Draco said

"The bloke seems to be coming around. Knew he would make it through it. I can imagine the terrors he is facing in his mind right now...bloody crazy." Etonat said as he took a look at the, seemingly, getting better Dimitri.

@@dragon4111,

"I bet he would, and I know that he would fail. I know all about you ponies. All your little quirks, and everything that makes you tick. The greedy knowledge seeker, lustful courier, Big Red there. Even Delia, and that other mare you have with yous. I do not judge though. I am just here to do what I do best. Conduct business, protect my interests and rule my empire."

"So playing at my pride in being able to subdue you little beings is a way to get at me then? Rather clever Etonat, I salute you," Acheron said with a smile. "It's ok though, I have my own Mephistopholes anyway! So is Dimitri going to wake up normally, or is he going to have one of those "I hate you all moments"?"

Draco shrugged "So true day in and day out. But hey I'm only lustful to those two mares," Draco said nodding his head to the two mares. "But hey I'm just saying it's day to day struggle. I mean I'm a courier pony who get's no respect from his more richer clients well except Celestia whom has a major sweet tooth. And Luna being Luna she wants a very powerful yet latest telescope,"

@,

"Mephistopholes was nothing but a waste of my time. Keep the bastard. I try and manage my own kind Acheron. If you were ever attacked by a demon in the past several months, they were not mine. We operate under a 'nicer' code, you could say. I mean, us true demons have only been roaming the mortal realm since Dimitri was desperate enough to release me and my kind from my so-called prison.  If you faced others, they were not really demons mate. Oh, and to answer your question about Dimitri....I am absolutely positive he will despise you all. Maybe not Delia though. It will be wonderful fun to watch." Etonat smirked and chuckled. The demon took somewhat of a liking to Acheron. Maybe he could be useful in the future...

@@dragon4111,

"Life is hard for you mortals. I know. Ever since I have been released, I have been so occupied with deals. Ponies are constantly asking for more in their lives. 'Oh, I want to be rich, I want more respect, I want my son to live...blah...blah..blah.' I offer my services though. I constantly have contracts being sealed. Giving wealth and bring back dead family or whatever they want. I bet seven contracts have been made just now!"

Draco sighed slightly "No I am content with what I want and instead of asking a demon. I mean no offence to you Etonat but I prefer to work for my goals. Now look where I am I am a courier who has contracts in almost every part of Equestria but it's alittle tiring. Sure I wish it was easier but seeing my customers happy faces when I bring them what they wanted for awhile warms my heart," Draco said with a slight fond smile.

@@dragon4111,

"Hey, I do not force the deals. Ponies ask for them, and I tell them the risks and consequences. They get what they want for a set period of time, and we get their soul when the time is up. Just last week I personally gave a stallion his daughter back. He gets to enjoy the love of his lost daughter for twelve years before his time is up. Only time I never enforced my own rule was with Big Red here." Etonat tilted his head at Dimitri, who was still squirming on the ground.

"That's why I said no offence Etonat," Draco said as he hummed a slight song. Draco then looked at the two mares then to Zefira who was still on Acheron's back. He looked to the sky as he thought "The Eternal Return sounds like something my ancestors would call the realm," He began to pace unconsciously as he had a look of concentration and thinking.

Delia was getting slightly annoyed. The actions of Draco still resonated with her and the sight of a downed Dimitri made her sick. She felt like she was half to blame for his state.

I should have got Acheron sooner...but instead..I

How do you think Dimitri would feel...having a Mare help him. You did a good thing for him and HIS pride.

Please shut up.

Delia shook her head and addressed the group.

"If I am not needed I am going to take a meditative walk."

@,

"Oy, dearie. Not to sound like a certain desperate courier, but I will require your aid here for when Big Red wakes up." Etonat turned to mist and then appeared in front of Delia, and took her hoof in his. "You were with him when he collapsed, so when he gets all angry at the group, I am pretty sure he will not act like that towards you. You are his best bet for regaining his 'niceness.' Not that I particularly would want this...but whatever keeps him sane is good for me. Wrath has helped to make Red's opinions come out to hate Acheron, and Draco. So, pretty little you is the only one who can tame him."

@@Dimitri Hammer,

Delia sighed and returned to the front of Dimitri.

"Ok...but only because you provided a logical reason as to why I should stay." Delia said as she blushed a little.

And because you called me pretty.

I think your pretty

Dont care Pride 

Draco, has called you pretty...why not react so cutsy when he says it.

I do not know if he means it...he needs to prove his love to me.

Whatever you say.

Delia shook her head to snap her out of the conversation.

"Is there anything I can do to speed up the waking up process?"

@,

Etonat smiled. "Excellent then." He said as he walked to Dimitri. He stared at Delia for several seconds and rubbed his chin. He had a coy smile on his face. He could sense the inner conversation she was having. He decided against bringing it up. "Well, all we can do is wait. I helped him as much as I could. I can sense that it will be very soon though. Big Red is a tough stallion, and a rather intelligent one too....maybe a little rough around the edges though." Etonat looked back at Draco, and then moved next to Delia. "Hope you do not mind me being this close. I can not help that I find you to be so pretty, especially for a mortal." He said as he moved closer. Creating trouble between the living was always fun for him....even at the wrong times.

(edited)

Draco let out a sigh then started to look on edge as he started to look around. He had this feeling rising it wasn't jealousy well that but something else. It was whenever a Seneschal was near. He shook his head as he concentrated on Dimitri. "Look since he won't want me or Acheron around we'll go on patrol," Draco noticed Etonat getting close then he looked like he wanted to murder the demon. His feathers started to ruffle as he started to look murderous.

Edited by dragon4111

@@Dimitri Hammer,

Delia tried to hide it, but she blushed at the stallions actions.

"N-No, it's fine...i do not mind at all." She said.

what are you? An Incubus...Discord in disguise?

No, this is Pride.

Not now!

Delia looked over the stallion trying to figure out his game, if he even was playing a game. 

Dimitri began to shiver. Inside his mind he was witnessing horrid atrocities. Trying to fight through image after image of his past, and horrid imaginings of his worst fears. His beloved being hurt, suffering, and sad. Using all of his might, he kept pushing forward through the sea of awful things. Pushing closer to the light he saw in the distance. "No matter what happens, I will do it for you." he sobbed as he kept pushing forward.

@,

"While we wait for the bloke to awaken, how about we talk a little. I mean, you remind me of someone I knew a long time ago. Though you are obviously much more beautiful. I hope I am not being too intrusive. I know a lot about you Delia. Heard about the things you went though. You are pretty tough. Never judge a book by it's cover, right? Who knew something so beautiful could also be so awfully deadly." Etonat smiled took Delia's hoof and kissed it.

@@dragon4111,

"No! Stay for the party mate. I bet Big Red will be thrilled to see you two. Besides, you better not leave us alone. I like having the company around me." Etonat grinned and laughed as he looked at Draco.