Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mercs of Equestria Rp

dragon4111

(edited)

Draco shrugged slightly then whispered gently into her ear "Ain't no mountain high enough or river low enough to keep me from trying to get to you milady, my queen," Draco smiled slightly as he held her close to him. The stars were out gleaming like diamond. To him they were beautiful. He smiled to himself thinking. "You know Delia maybe I was up holding the old code in my own way. Ah sorry," he said as he nuzzled her gently yet lovingly.

Edited by dragon4111

@@dragon4111,

Delia sat down in front of Draco. She put her front hoof on Draco's muzzle.

"Hush" She said as she kissed him.

Through a long thought process Delia decided to give Draco a shot. Would He leave like Diamond? Probably...but that was something she was willing to risk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@Dimitri Hammer,

Zefira looked at Dimitri and back at Acheron. She sensed that they were becoming more and more agitated.

maybe thier feelings got hurt when the crowd talked about them? She thought.

"Hey, I know...let's all go into a tavern or something. Thats a good way to get information. Barkeeps tend to be holders of useful gossip." Zefira said.

Draco smiled as he kissed her back passionately running his hoof through her hair slowly. He pulled her close to him deepening the kiss. He would protect her with his life if he needed to but right now he has this moment which he was trying to burn into his memories. He was going to show her his more passionate side.

@@dragon4111,

While kissing Draco, Delia was reminded of her home and how they 'celebrated' on occasion. Her breathing quickened as she grabbed onto Draco's mane. As she did she accidently torqued her broken leg, causing her to lose interest in the passionate kiss.

"Oh for the love of hell!" Delia shouted as she winced in pain.

Draco sighed as he pulled out bandages and he wrapped her broken leg using a splint. "Heh jeez Delia," Draco said with a laugh as he finished with her leg. "There it's tight enough so you can't move it till we can get to a hospital or a doctor to help you," Draco said with a smile. He counted out the cost. He would pay anything to keep her happy.

@,

"I could use some information...and a nice drink too.." Dimitri said as he looked at the mare. "You know, I not think we have been introduced to each other yet..." He was trying to hide his feelings of angst and anger. Maybe being more openly friendly would inspire confidence in himself, also he had to get his mind off the bad things he was thinking about. "I am Dimitri Hammer.....I am sure you think I am probably not the greatest stallion at the moment, and I apologize. I am not as angry, and cruel as I seem to be....I just....these cultists have my wife, and I just really need her back. If she is hurt....I will not know what to do with myself." He said extending his arm out, and having a half smirk on his face. His eyes were slightly watery.

@@dragon4111

Delia gnawed at the splint her broken leg was now in.

"Grr...this is annoying!" Delia said as she tried to trot.

She was so used to walking with all of her legs that when she took a couple of steps she tried to put her broken leg down. When she failed, she stumbled and fell into Draco.

"Sorry." She said looking over at the pegasus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@Dimitri Hammer,

Zefira curiously looked over at the red stallion. She took his hoof and shook it.

"I'm called Zefira the Wild. You can probably guess why i'm referred to as such." She said happily.

Zefira directed the group to a tavern nearby. Something about the Tavern's appearance didn't seem right but, she needed information.

"Come on, we will get the information that will lead us to our target objectives."

Draco chuckled "There is no shame in asking for help milady," Draco said as he smiled slightly. "Hmm want me to carry you my dear?" Draco asked as he looked into Delia's blue eyes. "Hmm your eyes are like sapphires in the moon lit night," Draco said with a complimentary tone. 

@@dragon4111

Delia leaned against Draco and looked at him with adoring eyes.

"I'm sorry Draco. I know you're trying to be romantic but, my leg is bugging me too much." She said.

Delia then looked back at her knapsack and remembered that Draco gave her a whole pack of peace sticks.

"Unless of course I have more of this. Then i might be in the mood." Delia suggested.

Her heart started to beat faster as she mentioned her mood.

"That's why I gave you those peace sticks. To make you calm Heh your thinking of something else eh milady?" Draco asked with a slight smile. "I keep offering to carry you Delia," Draco said as he looked into Delia's eyes. "Well I can understand if you don't want to appear weak but really to me your still strong,"

@@dragon4111,

Delia lit another peace stick and began huffing it. She felt happy once more as the pain seemed to disappear. The broken bones were still there but, the pain was not. Instead she focused her mind on something else.

For the love of! You come back alive just to fog up your mind with this junk?! Thanks Delia.

HI Pride!

Mortals.

Doesn't Draco look extra hunky tonight?

No...he doesn't...

imma kiss him and stuff

...NO! GET ME OUT! 

Delia limped towards Draco and pushed him on his back. She planted a big kiss on him.

"let's celebrate me makin it through that fight with Lust as well as our feelings as my fellow zebras would." She said

------(Initiating protocol Charlie Lima Oscar Papa skip)----

(edited)

Draco smiled as he laid next to Delia. He made sure to treat her like a queen. That meant exploring and finding her most sensitive spots. Oh he was definitely passionate with her as she was with him. He cheered internally when she writhed beneath him during the love making. He just hoped she was satisfied with his style. Now though he nuzzled her gently careful of her leg. "Feeling good there Delia?"

Edited by dragon4111

@@dragon4111

Delia exhaled as she tried to fix her messy mane.

"That was wonderful. I really did need to get that out of my system. You were wonderful, Draco. Stamina that rivals a Zebra." She said.

She then buried her face into Draco's chest and sighed. The faint screams of Pride's disgust echoed in Delia's mind. She ignored the wails and kissed Draco.

"I needed this...its been a long time since i could relax like this."

(edited)

"Maybe we should do this more often Delia," Draco said with a smile as he kissed her back. "Well I don't mean to brag but once I found your more sensitive spots. Well the rest is history," Draco said as he nibbled on her ear gently. "Now then want to rest some more or do I need to carry you to New Colt City?" he asked with a teasing tone. "Hmm you seem looser now than when you were wound up like a toy soldier,"

Edited by dragon4111

@@dragon4111,

Delia blushed and giggled. She pushed Draco with her good leg. 

"Maybe we should go check on the others. See if they progressed any." Delia said a she climbed on Draco's back.

"Hi ho silver!" She yelled jokingly.

Delia was happier than she usually was. She didnt know if it was from the peace sticks or if it was from her moment with Draco. Either way she was happy and she didnt want the feeling to end.

Draco chuckled as he started to walk towards the city. To many others the city looked to be run down but really it was thanks to the courier's guild that it was still running. But then there was the guild master's son that little bastard made so many wrong moves in the game that the guild was now barely running. Draco sighed at the thought "Oh ha, ha very funny Delia. Maybe I should tease you abit more. After all you are a screamer," Draco said with a teasing tone.

@@dragon4111, (buck it, we'll do it with two people)

Delia shook her head.

"Are you sure about that, Draco?" She said with a smile.

Delia looked around at the town. It reminded her of something she saw from her past but, she couldn't place her hoof on it.

"This city...it smells tainted. The buildings....they look as if an earthquake hit them."

"It's fallen on hard times. The courier guild is doing all it can to help the ponies out but," Draco sighed slightly as he looked around. "To ponies of successful towns like Ponyville the city is a den of thieves but that just isn't true you know," Draco said as he nuzzled Delia. He wasn't happy that the city looked run down when he was younger it was bustling with activity.