Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! Another newbie here.

Shadelight

Hello everyone! Just another newbie that wants to meet some other pony fans. My favorite pony is Princess Luna. I even got the Toys r Us exclusive set that had Nightmare Moon in it and I'm just LOVING it.

I'm a freelance artist, but ponies are an extremely new subject for me so for now I'm still getting the hang of drawing them. I drew my pony OC, Shadelight, but I hope to get a chance to draw some more soon! Also hope to make some pony friends while here. smile.png

2yxhyqh.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hey there! Wow, that's a pretty spiffy looking pony there! I have a lot of OCs, if you're ever interested in doing getting some practice. wink.png For not having drawn ponies a lot, you seem to be very good at it! I haven't yet picked up the Toys R Us set yet, it's a bit expensive, but I've had my eye on it for awhile. Welcome to the forums, I hope we can become friends! smile.png

Ignore the fact that you're new to ponies...because your darn well excellent at drawing them!

You should share some more of your art in Octavia's Hall , I KNOW others would love to see it ^_^

Anyways...

Welcome tothe friendliest corner of the internet ^_^

It's a pleasure to meet you :)

Im positive you will fit right in here amongst us nice ponies :3

If you have any questions at all, dont hesitate to PM me, Id love to help ^_^

Hello!

Welcome! :P It's always such a pleasure to see new members flock into our relms!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. We have some of the nicest members around, not to mention the superb work the mods and admins do! :P

Again, Weclome! Any questions? Feel free to use the "Site questions" thread. You'll find many people eagar and ready to awnser your questions. :)

(edited)

Hey there! Wow, that's a pretty spiffy looking pony there! I have a lot of OCs, if you're ever interested in doing getting some practice. img-1372858-1-wink.png For not having drawn ponies a lot, you seem to be very good at it! I haven't yet picked up the Toys R Us set yet, it's a bit expensive, but I've had my eye on it for awhile. Welcome to the forums, I hope we can become friends! img-1372858-2-smile.png

Thank you! I may try one of your OCs then, since I feel I need the pony practice. They're certainly a bit different than my usual subject! Maybe once I get the hang of navigating the forums and such I can send you a message. Yeah, it was a little pricey but it was so worth it for the set. It even had a DJ Pon-3 in it which is awesome.

Ignore the fact that you're new to ponies...because your darn well excellent at drawing them!

You should share some more of your art in Octavia's Hall , I KNOW others would love to see it ^_^

Anyways...

Welcome tothe friendliest corner of the internet ^_^

It's a pleasure to meet you :)

Im positive you will fit right in here amongst us nice ponies :3

If you have any questions at all, dont hesitate to PM me, Id love to help ^_^

Thank you so much! My OC Shadelight was the first pony I drew, but I know it won't be my last. I haven't browsed around the forums a lot yet but I'll get to it. I kind of figured I'd wind up in Octavia's Hall after I heard of it, so thank you! I'll definitely be peeking around in there soon. I'll message you if I come to a bump in the road too and need a little help!

Hello!

Welcome! :P It's always such a pleasure to see new members flock into our relms!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. We have some of the nicest members around, not to mention the superb work the mods and admins do! :P

Again, Weclome! Any questions? Feel free to use the "Site questions" thread. You'll find many people eagar and ready to awnser your questions. :)

Awesome, I'll be looking around for sure! Certainly need to get used to it. I haven't been on a forum in ages but this one seems great.

Wow! You're really good at drawing. Anyway welcome to MLPForums! I know you will love it here! :D

Yay! Great way to start my morning with a singing Pinkie Pie! Thank you so much, I look forward to my time here!

As the janitor for Octavia's Hall, I look forward to seeing your work there, you're good. ;)

Janitor? Oh! I'll try not to make a mess then. Thank you though, I'll definitely be there!

Edited by Shadelight
  • Brohoof 3