Gender Race

Shift

886 - The main group of friends I have feel kinda plain to eating different foods. Except I'm pretty cautious when selecting foods too. I don't think they'd like curry. I do though; curry is amazing!

i´m sometimes a picky eater, i look for healthy stuff often...

and curry is awesome, but if you overdo it just a bit it covers every other taste, kinda...

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

(edited)

i´m sometimes a picky eater, i look for healthy stuff often...

and curry is awesome, but if you overdo it just a bit it covers every other taste, kinda...

884 - I'm not one to take on a completely spicy dish. A tad of spice adds to the flavour; too much and you ruin your whole meal.

Edited by Fox

884 - I'm not one to take-on-full a completely spicy dish. A tad of spice adds to the flavour; too much and you ruin your whole meal.

I know... I love to cook, I recently got a recipe for "francesinha" (apparently a known portuguese speciality), from a friend from portugal, really need to try this. I have to go now though, a bit of homework, for college, ya know :/...

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

(edited)

I know... I love to cook, I recently got a recipe for "francesinha" (apparently a known portuguese speciality), from a friend from portugal, really need to try this. I have to go now though, a bit of homework, for college, ya know :/...

Alrighty, take care and good look on your new found recipe, and homework

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 1

no somepony has a request mini oc  ponies thread 

I have to find that thread :P

Lolnus.gif

Signatures by Kyoshi, Cider Barrel and Lugia