Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'll be back.

Anonymous~

I don't recommend reading the spoiler, seriously, don't read it... I don't even know why I wrote that stuff... *facehoof*

So, few of you may have noticed that I'm not myself lately. Well, it's true if you think so. This week, it was THE strangers, especially the past few days (Yes...), they were extremely hard for me... both in the net and the real life... I can't see or think clearly anymore. Who are my friends and who are my foes, I can't recognize who is which, I can't even see WHO ARE my friends. I can't tell if I'm lied to or not, is the things that my friends/family say are truth or lies. I want this sorrow to go away... I want this anxiety gone... and especially, the feeling of depression...

No, I am not going to explain what is going on in my life, because I don't want anyone to be concerned about me, it's not in my nature to talk about my problems with people... maybe it's a mistake not to talk with people when you're feeling sad. Maybe it's a mistake not to open up to friends and loved ones, a mistake of keeping everything inside of you at hard times in hopes that the sorrow and fustration will go away naturally... I don't know but that's my choice, I don't want people to feel sorry for me...

Anyways, I'll be leaving the forum for a week or two, because solitude at this moment sounds like the best choice for me. I want to know myself a little bit better, I want to deal with the problems that I'm having at the moment. I want to forget all of the mistakes that I have made (Yes...) and I especially want to heal the scars in my heart... I want peace... I want quiet...

"Sometimes you put up walls not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to brake them down", and that's what I tried doing, but apparently that plan backfired... only few people tried braking that wall, but they failed at it. But now that I think about it, where was I when MY friends needed help? WHY was I so blind and ignorant, not seeing that they need MY support... so I guess I deserve to be alone... to live a life of a loner... to live a life of a fox...

OK, so, for those who listened to me and didn't read the spoiler, I give my special curd cookie. *gives a curd cookie to everyone who didn't read the spoiler*

Anyhow, I'm leaving the forum for a while, maybe for a week or two because I need to make a break and start dealing with the problems that I have IRL. Don't worry, I'll be fine.

-Freckle, the feline pony.

post-787-0-70828800-1328442172_thumb.png

I'll miss you Freckles, I'm glad that you say you'll be back.

I'm sorry to say, but despite your warning, I read the spoiler. I understand why you chose to do what you're doing and I hope that you find peace within yourself and in that messy life of yours. I'm your friends and I just want the best for you. So go out there and become happy. A smiling Freckle, that's what I want to see when you come back! If you need me, then you can always contact me, I'll do my best to help you, to regain that smile. Please, don't refrain from writing to me if you have anything that you need to talk about.

We've shared emotions and conversation that I'm quite sure that very few others have, so Freckles... You should know that I'm here for you. And if you want me to, then I'll do my best to help you through this.

Edited by Lamii Inkfeather
  • Brohoof 1

Well if you feel you need distance from the forums, by all means take a break...

But the idea of keeping everything inside is a bad one. Everything will accumulate and hit you at once.

If you need to talk, feel free to drop me a pm. I'll be more than happy to try to help...or at least give support.

Solitude is not a cure for depression.

• 8 years later...

I actually thought your name was Anonymous for a while there. So your name was actually Freckles? And you were meant to come back some day? It would be cool if you did!