Why would you Like the user above?

Dj Bron3

Why would you like the user above your post?

Fore Example.

Examplemane: i like DjBron3 because he has a great profile/ is stunningly hansome/ funny etc etc etc etc.

Me: i like examplemane because he/she is very good at making examples!

PS, if you dont know anything about the user above you, pick a different one, or look into their profile, Looking into the profile is much more appreciated than picking someone you know, this helps keep people in the game and not get left out.

HAPPY bIRTHDAY!img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I like Princess Arylett because of her awesome name. (And I mean actual name, I'm giving your parents props on that one.)

Silly Yosef. My parents should take no credit for what they did not do! I am the inventor of my name, meaning it is not my real name. :P (Common mistake though.)

And I like Kolth, by the way, for his awesome name AND a very clean well-organized signature.

Well written and insightful posts, good taste in ponies, a great sense of humor, for introducing me to Wicked and for being a friend smile.png. Oh, and epic PMVs :P

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

Because you're a cool and funny guy who I agree with on most things (JUST NOT TWILICORN DAMNIT).

Also, good choice in best pone and avatars.

• Brohoof 1

I can probably think of other things, but for now, that pic of Twily on the left of your sig. That is adorable. wub.png

Silly Yosef. My parents should take no credit for what they did not do! I am the inventor of my name, meaning it is not my real name. (Common mistake though.)

Oddly enough, I was thinking that was the case before I posted. I need to stop second-guessing myself... dry.png  

Edited by Yosef von Uzenvard

Because they have a kick ass quote in their signature and goes by the name of Twilight Sparkle.

Because their profile picture makes them look like a professional.

• Brohoof 1

I know this sounds a bit strange, but whenever I read your posts I feel... relaxed. Maybe you just have a relaxing aura, or maybe it's your avatar and name that has that effect :lol:

I know this sounds a bit strange, but whenever I read your posts I feel... relaxed. Maybe you just have a relaxing aura, or maybe it's your avatar and name that has that effect :lol:

It's probably the avatar and name, but I'll take that as a compliment anyway. :P

That avatar of yours always makes my heart melt, and you're pretty funny and cool when you post. Also, your name is really nice. :)