Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Rainbow Dash Plush Toy

Harmony Spark

I GOT ONE!! I thought these were only available in the USA, but thankfully I was wrong! Here's my Build A Bear Rainbow Dash Plush Toy. I brushed her to make her hair look real, okay it look like Rarity, I know but I can guarantee her mane will get messy ;)

post-14112-0-47875000-1366476621_thumb.jpg

post-14112-0-98432000-1366476686_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Oooh...I want one! How much was it? I'm expecting a little bit of mad money my way, and I'll have to see if the BAB near me has MLP plushies...I'd love a Pinkie Pie one. <3

• Brohoof 1

Awesome plushie! I have one, but it's very badly made. If you want a rainbow-dash-y mane, they have tutorials around the internet.

However, I think this should go to Pony Mechindise instead of Show Discussion.mlp-tawkward.png

• Brohoof 1

Build- A -Bear is quite the magical place is it not? I got Rainbow Dash and my best friend got Pinkie because they reflected our personalities. The Build A Bear ones can get Dash's mane right (or close) why can't other toys do it?

• Brohoof 1

To answer your questions every pony, they cost £19 each and no, I didn't get the music theme song in her leg cos I was on a huge shopping spree today and I wanted to save some money for the BUCK convention I'm going to in summer. Great that u all liked it! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Nice plushie! I'm thinking about getting one myself but I'm a bit apprehensive about going into Build-a-Bear alone, what with all the rituals you have to go through. I don't want to buy online though, because, for me at least, there's something kind of special about having it made in person. I may try convincing my cousin to go with me and get something for herself, so it's not like we're just there for me.

Also, I hope you have fun at BUCK. I went to BronyCon last year and it was a blast. Like you, I'm trying to save money to go again this year, so I probably won't get any extras either.

• Brohoof 1

You tempt me to go to build a bear and get one of these :P. Except I'm a closet brony, and I could never do such a thing in public even if I wasn't :P.

It does kinda look like rarities mane, but eh its kinda hard to have her mane just like Rainbows and stay that way I guess :P.

Pretty darn cool i'd say, looks alot more show accurate then the official hasbro toys actually xD.

• Brohoof 1

Nice plushie! I'm thinking about getting one myself but I'm a bit apprehensive about going into Build-a-Bear alone, what with all the rituals you have to go through. I don't want to buy online though, because, for me at least, there's something kind of special about having it made in person. 

I agree - as much as I'd love to have my own Rainbow Dash, the whole point of Build-A-Bear is so that you can have your very own plushie that you made yourself and stuffed with love and wishes. :) So for that reason I probably won't be buying RD from their website. I hope they bring her back to my local Build-A-Bear soon...

• Brohoof 1

I wanna build a bear dashie! But I'm pretty much at that point where I'm too old to be seen casually buying a plushie from build a bear and too young to pretend to buy one for a daughter or something. Plus, no one in my house knows about me being a brony and il have a hard time hiding it. So that takes buying one online out of the question aswell. Oh we'll! :D

• Brohoof 1