Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

(edited)

It's a bird! It's a Parasprite! It's a pegasus! No, it's SUPERMARE!

Edited by Shenron00

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

(edited)

I think you just walked into the wrong club...

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

come at me bro

In soviet russia. You dont catch arceus. Arceus catches you. *Times s hay was caught. Give nickname to the caught times s hay?*

"My eyes are bleeding green blood. Is that normal?"

Faster than a speeding bunny.  More powerful than a loco night mare.  Able to leap apple trees in a single bound.  "Look! Up in the sky!  It's a bird. It's a plane."

It's Supercolt!

Yes, it's Supercolt - strange visitor from another valley who came to Ponyville with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal pony. Supercolt - who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare haooves, and who, disguised as Mr. Green, mild-mannered member for a great internet forum, fights the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the Equestrian Way.

• Brohoof 1

B):lol::P:D;):huh::muffins::umad: :comeatus:

Gimme some time to come up with something new, okay?  MUCH LOVES!!!

Faster than a speeding bunny.  More powerful than a loco night mare.  Able to leap apple trees in a single bound.  "Look! Up in the sky!  It's a bird. It's a plane."

It's Supercolt!

Yes, it's Supercolt - strange visitor from another valley who came to Ponyville with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal pony. Supercolt - who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare haooves, and who, disguised as Mr. Green, mild-mannered member for a great internet forum, fights the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the Equestrian Way.

SO MUCH YES!!! I FREAKING LOVE THIS!!!

msg-8308-0-60649600-1415669111.png

(Special Thanks to Kyoshi! For this Sig!)