Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

This damn flea has been given me trouble all day. *bites hand*

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

"I act like I'mma fight you then I'm blowin' out yo brains!"

Being a castle is hard, always being stoned, and being brick walled at every turn.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Phantom Thief Trixie!

Greetings,from the Summer Bandit.

Edited by Weather Channel Jack

They don't know my secret!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

*insert one of Phantom Thief Kid's warnings*

You are a pirate! Yarr harr! Diddly dee! Being a pirate is alright to be!

Do you what you want cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!

I really hate smiling this big for these stupid pictures...

76561198044017234.png

It is me. The Phantom Thief Mare!

Happening Hand Shakes, Batman! You dropped your glove! Good thing I caught it... With my mouth.

You are a pirate! Yarr harr! Diddly dee! Being a pirate is alright to be!

Do you what you want cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!

...I don't even... Am I missing something? Does my samurai avatar really look like a pirate? Was samurai pirates ever a thing? The only samurai that doubled as a pirate that I know of was Zoro from One Piece. :confused: