Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Butter toast! Butter toast!

So much win and lol!

(Spiderman with his hand in a cookie jar)

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

PRESIDENT OF THE FANCLUB OF MYSELF

I was quadruple ninja'd, but it was for you anyway.

I win.

Edited by Umbreon
  • Brohoof 1

nniUD9E.gif

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Brohoof 1

How did that get here!?

(Me too)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*WWII war propoganda*

You see! Dees iz what za crafty juden looks like! We must defend za mother Germany from zuch a threat

"but.. sir! Isn't that a unicorn?"

"Shut up Himler!"

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 1

"Be quiet and i'll give you all the change that's in my pocket!"

(edited)

Heading on over to the dermatologist to check out this massive mole on my hip...

Out of order...  -.-

When u mom come home and make hte spagheti

post-6560-0-97922700-1372481951.gif

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 1

Speed on!! 

Speed%20on%20fire.jpg