Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Equestrian Exploration Team and the unfortunate event (Survival) CONT.

harmonyplus

Here we go, ponies! Your posts can be shorter now! I don`t want to make the first post this time, so I will let you guys do it. 

ÒC REFRENCE AREA:http://mlpforums.com/topic/57900-the-equestrian-exploration-team-and-the-unfortunate-event-survival/

Old thread:http://mlpforums.com/topic/58604-the-equestrian-exploration-team-and-the-unfortunate-event-survival/

Go roleplay! 

Da rules for refrence:

The normal.

Keep it rated pg-13

no alicorns

if you are a unicorn, no OP spells

If you are a pegasus, you can fly away but that`s a bit mean.

No Mary Sues or Gary Stus

More to be added when I think of them.

• Brohoof 1

Selune walks in the ship wearing her brown uniform, she was weary of all this sudden changes in weather.

"I know the pegasi dont dwell in here but what the hell is going on with the weather? If i didnt know better i'd say someone is directing the weather towards us!"

She aproaches @, the baby-blue unicorn with the red-blue hair who appears to be scared.

"Are you alright miss? Do you need any help? Are you afraid of the weather or something?"

She turned to the others. "In case i wasn't introduced properly to you prior to the journey i am Selune Darkeye."

(OOC:Please follow this format as blocks of text don't make it easy to read.)

Plague noticed somepony taking notes of some sorts. A flash of lighting covered plague's movements he appeared near a pony that was bleeding,

"I also offer my services, and Novella may I treat your wounds?" examining the wounds.

He couldn't help but read the notes she made on some of the ponies, "There is much more to me than that." noticing another pony next to him.

Checking the new pony health and condition one of his eye was turning red as he looked at her. He nodded as she introduced herself still not saying anything.

Edited by Plague Doctor

Wheatley woke up, after a lazy long sleep, it was really cold so he wore his brown uniform. He went outside and saw that a few ponies were already there. He looked up and he saw the grey clouds,"That could be a problem" he thought, then he he took a quick look to the sea, it was a little wild. He decided to introduce himself.

"Hello everypony... My name its Wheatley, I can make potions, I know about nature and... well... there's not much to say, hope he have a great expedition".

He was kind of nervous since he didn't knew most of the ponies there, he hoped that they were friendly.

Edited by Wheatley

Gearbox shook his head, trying to wake himself up. He isn't much of a sea person, and the shaky boat didn't help him sleep at all. He walked up to the top of the deck, to look up at the sky.

He wondered if he would ever properly fly again and he gazed longingly at Kyznetsov's flying as he sighed. He looked back at his wings, or what was left of originally being his wings.

He nuzzled the brass mechanism that kept his feathers together. He hadnt even tried gliding or jumping with them yet, and he would have to make sure they worked well enough to market them. He imagined a world were no Pegasi were kept from the sky, not like he was.

he adjusted his goggles before turning to trot down the stairs that led to the main deck. He looked around, taking in the mechanics of the ship, as he hadn't got a good look when he stumbled on half awake when he boarded. He found a nice big spot of open deck, and looked around for Kyznetsov.

"Hey Pegasus, can you help me with something?" He said, though he found his voice a little weak, as he looked back and stretched his brass wings open, ready for a real live test.

Edited by MyLittleCell

Kyznetsov landed next to the pony with the metallic wings and stared at them for a minute. "Can i help you with something my metal winged friend?" He asked while making sure the sky was still clear above them. There were a few clouds in the distance but no immediate weather changing clouds.

"Yes." Gearbox said. "You clearly noticed my wings. I created these to help me and possibly other pegasi fly, even after losing our wings. Now all i need you to do is be ready to catch me if they don't work." Gearbox suddenly realized he hadn't introduced himself.

"But i'm being rude, aren't i? My name is gearbox, whats yours?"

Meanwhile, the strorm was getting stronger. The wind could blow a house off it's foundaition and it was blowing the ship off course. Kyznetsov must be halluciating or something because there was a huge black cloud right over the ship. The wind was also causing the sea's waves to rise to ridiculous hights. 

"My name is Kyznetsov, and dont you worry my metallicly winged friend, i shall catch you should you fall, but first we should go and see if the captain needs us to do anything before your maiden voyage ok?" finished Kyznetsov, finally seeing the ocean. "something tells me she is going to need us right now."

Plague noticed somepony taking notes of some sorts. A flash of lighting covered plague's movements he appeared near a pony that was bleeding,

"I also offer my services, and Novella may I treat your wounds?" examining the wounds.

He couldn't help but read the notes she made on some of the ponies, "There is much more to me than that." noticing another pony next to him.

Checking the new pony health and condition one of his eye was turning red as he looked at her. He nodded as she introduced herself still not saying anything.

Do not worry... we will all get to know each other on this mission and i am sure of it. Times like these *she points to the clouds around them* we will need each other i believe. Co-operation is the key to facing this. So you're the one i trust if i get hurt? You are the doctor of the ship i suppose?

Wheatley woke up, after a lazy long sleep, it was really cold so he wore his brown uniform. He went outside and saw that a few ponies were already there. He looked up and he saw the grey clouds,"That could be a problem" he thought, then he he took a quick look to the sea, it was a little wild. He decided to introduce himself.

"Hello everypony... My name its Wheatley, I can make potions, I know about nature and... well... there's not much to say, hope he have a great expedition".

He was kind of nervous since he didn't knew most of the ponies there, he hoped that they were friendly.

She offered him her hoof "Now now there is no need to be strangers. My name is Selune Darkeye."

"Yes." Gearbox said. "You clearly noticed my wings. I created these to help me and possibly other pegasi fly, even after losing our wings. Now all i need you to do is be ready to catch me if they don't work." Gearbox suddenly realized he hadn't introduced himself.

"But i'm being rude, aren't i? My name is gearbox, whats yours?"

Also noticing the wings Selune turns to him. Interesting contraption... is it sturdy?

"My name is Kyznetsov, and dont you worry my metallicly winged friend, i shall catch you should you fall, but first we should go and see if the captain needs us to do anything before your maiden voyage ok?" finished Kyznetsov, finally seeing the ocean. "something tells me she is going to need us right now."

I believe mister Kyznetsov that none of us is going to let anyone here fall to their deaths or die from any other cause. By the way i also have a few things to tell to the captain. If it's okay with you i wish to accompany you in this.

@,

Plague's eye returning to normal, "I'm not the doctor of the ship. I'm just a traveling doctor, but I offer my healing to anypony in need. I also offer a coffin when needed." Looking Selune dead in the face. "If you excuse me, I must prepare for this." Tipping his hat.

Edited by Plague Doctor

Novella shakily stands back up.

"I'll be fine . Thanks for the offer though." She says to Plague Doctor.

" I'm down right terrified of losing my books and my notes in this terrible weather Miss Selune. I'm Novella." She says as she turns to face Selune.

With some trouble she starts to walk towards the captain.

"Ma'am what standard shipwreck procedure should we follow when we crash?" She says to Compass Rose bluntly.

@, Standard procedure about a random thing as a crash? The irony huh? *chucklesa little but then coughs and says seriously*
I guess grab on to something or if you are a unicorn stop your fall through telekineisis spells, if you are a pegasi you could well... fly. I think that only the earth ponies will have trouble. Unless of course some pegasi helps them or a unicorn, or they could watch where they fall, or have a parachute! There are many ideas! But lets hope it doesn't come to it.

• Brohoof 1

"No way a pegusis could fly through this cloud and come out with his wings still in tact." said Kyznetsov, he then looked back at Gear..."Err no offense Gear." he finished, staring at the giant ass cloud that was hanging straight above them like a dark cloud of death.

"Looking at all the facts and all of the signs....Well we're going to crash. I would suggest trying not to fall in the water and gathering water and food now. And a life raft." Novella advises.

She bows her head and her horn starts to glow with a blue aura. A moment later a crash helmet materializes around her head.

"I knew I shouldn't have left this at home..." She whispers to herself.

@, "HEY!" she puts her hoof firmly on her shoulder.

"We're not leaving each other comprehend? You're not alone in this journey!" she turns around to the rest

"We need to get to the captain and update her on the situation! We need to change our course or find a suitable landing/crashing zone immediately! We're talking about the safety of the crew here!" 

"None taken, Kyznetsov, I've learned to face my disabilities by this point." The way gearbox said 'This point' seemed to imply he's had no wings for a while. He looked around the ship at all the ponys who were now all up on deck. He hoped that the storm would turn in their favor. He had no clue how long investors would wait for something that was not only far-fetched, but not even necessarily working.

"Everyone find something to help. This ship needs all the help it can get."

Edited by MyLittleCell

"Sorry for being prepared..." She mutters.

"I believe we're too far gone to change course. We're going to crash!" She says. Another big gust of wind smashes her into the railing again. She turns around a few times dizzily and when the next gust of wind comes she is almost thrown over the railing. She falls back to the deck, defeated. Her face is pained but it quickly goes away. She stands up again, but is putting barely any weight on her left front leg and is holding it up above the deck.

"Holly shit, Novella are you ok? That looked like it really hurt." Said Kyznetsov watching Novella getting beaten around the deck of the ship by the winds made by the storm over them. He walked over and offered her his hoof for support, while he himself was holding the railing to keep himself up.

Edited by Kyznetsov

Plague stood away from all the ponies, and watched the ponies talk to each other. "They are panicking already can't wait to see their reaction later on."

He watched as Novella got threshed around, "Let's see how long before she need my help." He thought taking off his hat.

Edited by Plague Doctor

"Grab onto something, the wind its going to make the ship is go faster and faster, and if we crash onto something we could fall"

Wheatley grabbed the railing and kept the balance so he didn't fall. He noticed that the waves of the ocean were getting bigger and wilder, that could be a problem that would damage the ship. 

@@Kyznetsov, She takes Kyznetsov's hoof and flashes him a smile and yells over to @,

"Can I take you up on your offer for help now!?" She yells over to him.

In her head she is counting up to one hundred, one of her many strategies for enduring pain so she doesn't look as though she is in too much pain.

She's quietly taking deep breaths to help distract her from the pain as well.

Gearbox struggled with the moving of the ship as he stumbled around, looking for the hallway that led to his room. If this ship was going down, he at least wanted his tools. His important blueprints and tools were in his room, and he knew that he'd be back years in reasearch if he lost some of those documents, and the wings! If he lost the writings, he could take forever replicating the ones he had, if they even worked. He tripped into the hallway and looked around on the floor for his room number.

• Brohoof 1

"Everypony should probably hold onto something, it looks like we have a giant piss off wave coming up on the starboard side." Said Kyznetsov still supporting Novella. "I would advise everypony hold their breath as well, things are gonna get a little....bumpy."

• Brohoof 1

Selune slipped a little but grabbed onto the edge and stabilized. She aproached Novella as holding on to a metal collumn near her. 

"Maybe this isn't the apropriate time... but i think that you'll write a hell of a story in this journey! Why dont you stick your mind thinking on the positive side? That might help you!"