Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Adorable meets Choas: Skylight and Aticus join the Events Team!

Ice Princess Silky

13 minutes ago, trotshuffle said:

Congrats @Aticus the Adequate& @Skylight Scintillate!  Anytime you need a lil break from fun events stuff you're free to chill out in an igloo whenever you want :fluttershy:

@Princess Silky choas... CHOAS!! CHOAS!! :muffins:

Awww that's such a cute thing to say. Thanks for being such a sweetie pie to fellow members :rarity:

5 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

I do love me some igloos! You'd have to be COLD not to enjoy them ;) Thank you so much! 

No, Aticus -- not the PUNishment D:

22 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

EYYY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AND NOTICE MY TYPO

FIRST OF ALL I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT WAS 100000% INTENTIONAL AND TOTALLY NOT A TYPO IN MY HASTY ATTEMPT TO START THE WORLD CUP.

ahem... anyway. As we were saying.. Gary? @Aticus the Adequatedid you want some tea? 

(lol jk @Luna the Great of all the Russiasthanks for noticing my typo and trying to give it dignity with such an explanation) XD 

I would love to have some tea! takes it and sips it
Thank you so much, little miss choas :toldya: sips it sinisterly this time

21 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Awww that's such a cute thing to say. Thanks for being such a sweetie pie to fellow members :rarity:

No, Aticus -- not the PUNishment D:

Sweetness cannot be complete without PUNishment! ;) Hehe, but of course! Always! Everyone here has been goshdarn amazing! I mean, it's an igloo! How can I not be happy about that? :D

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

EYYY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AND NOTICE MY TYPO

FIRST OF ALL I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT WAS 100000% INTENTIONAL AND TOTALLY NOT A TYPO IN MY HASTY ATTEMPT TO START THE WORLD CUP.

I do not understand why you said this. I agree that this was, of course, intentional and clever, and I just wished to pay my compliments. Discord would do something like put in a typo in the title of the thread to further accentuate the chaotic nature of the situation. Plebeians with average 100IQ would think it was a mistake. But true 5000IQ intellectuals would understand the deeper meaning behind "choas" that the plebeians would easily miss.

9 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

See? There it is again. Someone who understands. 5000IQ.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

On 2023-04-28 at 10:37 PM, Aticus the Adequate said:

Sweetness cannot be complete without PUNishment! ;) Hehe, but of course! Always! Everyone here has been goshdarn amazing! I mean, it's an igloo! How can I not be happy about that? :D

*Grabs some extra sweet boba tea to drink with the others.

Isn't this tealightful? 

12 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

*Grabs some extra sweet boba tea to drink with the others.

Isn't this tealightful? 

Agreed. I think we shall make excellent TEAmates! *shamelessly stolen pun from @Rikifiveand @Astral Soul*

This now makes me the oldest member of the Event Coordinator team; as in, the one who has been a part of it the longest. I could also be the oldest too in terms of age. Does that mean I've got some seniority on my side? I hope so as I could pass down some knowledge and other forms of advice.

9 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

This now makes me the oldest member of the Event Coordinator team; as in, the one who has been a part of it the longest. I could also be the oldest too in terms of age. Does that mean I've got some seniority on my side? I hope so as I could pass down some knowledge and other forms of advice.

Would love you to bestow some of your guidance and wisdom upon the newest team members <3 You also get a discount in our cookies and donuts but they're digital -- well, let's be honest, they're free. But only you get one <3 The enchanted donut grants you the ability to be chased by the other event coordinators <3 They want it. But only you can have it <3 :laugh:

Spoiler

dd_dribbble.gif

24 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Would love you to bestow some of your guidance and wisdom upon the newest team members <3 You also get a discount in our cookies and donuts but they're digital -- well, let's be honest, they're free. But only you get one <3 The enchanted donut grants you the ability to be chased by the other event coordinators <3 They want it. But only you can have it <3 :laugh:

I can work with that.

Congratulation @Skylight Scintillate and @Aticus the Adequate!! It’s always a huge pleasure bringing in new team coordinator for events!! You guys will definitely have fun here working as event staff!! I would say if things goes wrong just mis-typo “chaos”. :ButtercupLaugh: It will take away the people attention away from you and back to @Princess Silky:toldya:. Looking forward working with you two!

• The topic was unpinned