Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request signature plz

lightning_flare

pm me please if you are however interested just so I know before hand :) also please add me so I don't have to look you up everytime I want to message you

I'll see what I can do. You could do with being a bit more polite, though. More flies with honey than vinegar, as the saying goes and such.

okay :) im sorry but I didn't realize I was being impolite I will surley work on that! and thanks a lot dear take your time and pm if there is anything you need beforehand

siigforlf.jpg

I hope this is okay. It was made pretty quickly, and I can edit it to your liking if you want anything changed. I dig it, but I obviously have bias.

Edited by Pariah164

img-1413624-1-siigforlf.jpg

I hope this is okay. It was made pretty quickly, and I can edit it to your liking if you want anything changed. I dig it, but I obviously have bias.

its beautiful! I love it! its, so , perfect! I will surly recommend you :) anyways, thanks again :) (going to change it to my sig. right now)

Ah! Please, wait! I have your name wrong on it like an idiot. /facepalm

Please, allow me a few minutes till I can fix it. I need to remake the whole thing since I forgot to save as a .pdf.

siigforlf.jpg

Okay, NOW it's correct. Many apologies for my idiocy, but hopefully you can forgive me. I think this one looks better, anyway, lol.