Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mistaken Identity!

Toxic Widow

After Clout Whisper was pushed away by the hideous teacher, she started sneaking away looking at the person inside the dorm in an apologizing face

after the got out of sight she run back to her room mambling to herself "i got to be ready for... classes?"

she opend the door of her dorm and got it

"... you are awake" she said as she saw splinter getting ready

Civil had stood up next to Novel, thats all he caught, and sighed softly. His gaze went to the teacher and he nodded quickly while he was already in his uniform. ".. Where are our classes again?" He gave another bright smile to the teacher this time, awaiting an answer from someone.

(edited)

((OOC: Ace went offline so ill just say he ignored her... Is that ok? I just wanna RP and otherwise I need him to respond))

"WHAT THE HAY HAS HAPPENED TO MY HOOVES?!" she yelled. No response from the thing at the door. She quickly spotted a mirror and stumbled towards it. She used her "claws" to pull herself up and gaped at her reflection. Her eyes were still a bright golden yellow, and her mane was still blue with the turquoise and blue-white streaks, but her... Could she even call it a coat? Whatever it was, it was some weird whiteish-tannish color.. Her gaze drifted down. Hanging loosely on her shoulders was some sort of uniform. She tried to iclear her head and stretch her wings. Nothing happened.

Edited by Silent Dawn

@,

"Hi Novella i-WAIT, WHAT?" Neon said copying Novellas tone of voice "Oh her...i'll hide i-" Neon was about to say where she was going to hide when Novella shoved her in the closet talked to her then shut the door "-here" Neon finished her sentence then stayed there not making a noise 

''Good morning.'' Splinter said as his eye twitched. There must have been more of them. ''Just.. Um. Never mind. I think I just got it.'' Splinter said, relieved as he helped himself up. ''So, we have classes and uniforms?'' Splinter asked while cocking an eyebrow. ''Where are we anyways?''

Cloud looked at Splinter surprised

"how did you firgure about  the classes?" she closed the door behing her

she saw the note on the door, and red "i have no idea where are we... oh my god, next class is in no time!"

she took a uniform suit and run to the bathroom to get dressed, shouting the door behing her

((OOC: Ace went offline so ill just say he ignored her... Is that ok? I just wanna RP and otherwise I need him to respond))

"WHAT THE HAY HAS HAPPENED TO MY HOOVES?!" she yelled. No response from the thing at the door. She quickly spotted a mirror and stumbled towards it. She used her "claws" topull herself up and gaped at her reflection. Her eyes were still a bright golden yellow, and her mane was still blue with the turquoise and blue-white streaks, but her... Could she even call it a coat? Whatever it was, it was some weird whitefish-pinkish color.. Her gaze drifted down. Hanging loosely on her shoulders was some sort of uniform. She tried to iclear her head and stretch her wings. Nothing happened.

((OOC: yh, that's fine sorry got a little busy))

Ace quickly turned around to see one of the things was up. "Gah! Don't hurt me!" Ace yelled tripping over his feet and banged his head on the wall. "Don't hurt-! Wait...you used to be a pony didn't you?!" Ace asked running back in the room with exitmemt.

@@Civil Sunset, "In the classrooms you little brat. I'll see you in Literacy..." Ms. James says, softening a bit as she leaves.

"I'm Novella by the way." She says to Civil as she unlocks the closet that Neon is in. Novella already noticed some sort of schedule on the wall and now assumed that it must be a class schedule. She points it out to Civil.

"So I guess we have literacy first, then history, then science..." She says, trailing off a bit at the end.

@ ((it's cool, I had to go for a bit anyway))

Icy Stars whipped around and stuttered her reply "U-uh, yeah... I-I used to be a P-P-Pegasus..." Taking in the other thing's features, she couldn't help but blush. It looked male, it sounded male...

Why was she in a room with a stallion? Or rather, guy?

What the buck was going on?

"Hm.." Eyes looked back to Novella as the teacher left, going to her to look at the schedule as well. "Im not sure of what is going on, but judging by that.. Uh, teacher, we probably should listen.. For now." He turned his attention to the person from the closet, smiling at her..

"Are you alright? Sorry that you had to be in there."

@

Neon came out of the closet "Wow, there is no cute cloths here..." Neon said a bit jokingly "So we are in some sort of...school?" Neon asked "Oh by the way my name is Neon Strobe" Neon said to the 2 ponies. "Oh yea i'm fine" Neon smiled back "So i know Novella's name, whats yours?" @@Civil Sunset

"Right.." Civil put a hand to his chin and sighed softly before answering. "I am Civil Sunset, nice to meet you, Neon Strobe." He blinked a few times before realizing that those classes are starting. "Oh, we should probably get to these classes before we get in anymore trouble. Dont know about you, but Id rather not have her yell at us again." He gripped his bag tightly and opened the door.. "Ladies? Lets leave."

@ ((it's cool, I had to go for a bit anyway))

Icy Stars whipped around and stuttered her reply "U-uh, yeah... I-I used to be a P-P-Pegasus..." Taking in the other thing's features, she couldn't help but blush. It looked male, it sounded male...

Why was she in a room with a stallion? Or rather, guy?

What the buck was going on?

Ace gave a small chuckle dispite the dear on the mare... girls face. "Ah, I'm overjoyed that I'm not the only one! Though now this delets the theory that I'm havin a horrible nightmare, anyway I guess we should get acquainted my names Flying Ace, Ace for short"

Ace gave a small chuckle dispite the dear on the mare... girls face. "Ah, I'm overjoyed that I'm not the only one! Though now this delets the theory that I'm havin a horrible nightmare, anyway I guess we should get acquainted my names Flying Ace, Ace for short"

Ah, um, okay... I-I'm Icy Stars. Ice for short..." she blushed even more. She wasn't used to talking to the other gender. Back home in Equestria, the only stallion she ever spoke to was Rain Arrow, her boyfriend. The last time she'd seen him, they'd had a fight and very nearly broken up.

Ice shook her head, trying to clear the thoughts away. If she was going to have to be stuck in this creepy body with a roommate, she might as well make the best of it and make friends.

"So, uh, you were a Pegasus too?"

(edited)

''I heard that gu- Classes?! Now?!?'' Splinter said nervously as he ran around frantically as he searched for his outfit. ''Jackpot!'' Splinter said as he found his outfit in a corner of the room. He noticed how dull it was, but shrugged it off and pulled it on over his T-shirt and jeans. ''One night I'm in Equestria, the next I'm in some kind of prison school.''

Edited by Calirolls

(edited)

Cloud poked her head out of the bathroom door and said with a sign of relife:

"Did you say you was from Equestria? thanks god, i started to think im crazy or something."

She got back into the bathroom and finished dressing and get her hair done.

She got out and stood in front of splinter "im Cloud Whisper by the way, i was a pegasus, what's your name?"

Edited by hana

Ah, um, okay... I-I'm Icy Stars. Ice for short..." she blushed even more. She wasn't used to talking to the other gender. Back home in Equestria, the only stallion she ever spoke to was Rain Arrow, her boyfriend. The last time she'd seen him, they'd had a fight and very nearly broken up.

Ice shook her head, trying to clear the thoughts away. If she was going to have to be stuck in this creepy body with a roommate, she might as well make the best of it and make friends.

"So, uh, you were a Pegasus too?"

Ace sat at the edge of his bed and looked around the room before answering. "Yeah, I use to be a pegasus, not a good mind you I spend more time on the ground then I did on the air." Ace said reaching over and rubbing the part of his back where his wings should be.

(edited)

@@hana,

''Splinter. Splinter Birch.'' Splinter said as he sighed of relief. ''I was a pegasus as well. But, d'you think anyone else could be from Equestria as well? I mean, if there's two of us, there might be more.'' Splinter asked her and himself. ''It's possible, but it's still highly unlikely.'' He thought to himself. ''Oh, well. We better get to class.''

Edited by Calirolls

(edited)

@
Cloud whisper looked at the schdule and mumbled
"it seems like we have to go to... what? we better hurry, i saw one of the people that are in charge, she seems mean, or is it evil?"
she turned aroun to Splinter and said "i think we kinda have to run to our class" She took a folder and pencil box, opened the door, and started running
"sheesh, i wish i had my wings.

Edited by hana

@@hana,

''You and me both!'' Splinter responded, finally catching up to her. ''Jeez, this is like High School all over again! Except more horrific and dull!'' Splinter said as they ran. ''Is the screaming teachers and the new bodies all we know about this place?'' Splinter asked.

(edited)

@

"this is all i know, beside, i think this place doesnt look so aweful" Cloud said as she started slowing down.

walking fastly she said "you better slow down, you dont want to get to first class sweaty and breathing heavily, do you?"

She looked on the ground while walking, noticing what she step on.

Edited by hana

(edited)

@@Civil Sunset,

"Hey Civil Sunset, nice to meet you too" Neon said "Great, school...i have always hated school, and this school seems worst then any school i have seen!" Neon sighed. "So you scared of the big bad boss lady?" Neon jokingly said to Civil then laughed "I am too. Lets go!"

Civil scratched the back of his head softly with the tip of his fingers, a soft groan came from him as it felt really good. He shuddered somewhat before giving a heavy sigh. ".. Whoa, that felt good." Hands went back to his sides before fiddling with strap on his bag. This whole new body was a quite different experience and he still had some problems walking.

"Well.." He spoke to Neon softly.. "At least Im not the only one and I wonder if we were the only ones?" He pondered this as he began to walk. "Im sure with this type of experiment, whoever they are, wouldnt stop at just three. Especially since this is a school type deal.. How annoying."

Edited by Civil Sunset

@@hana,

''Owowowow.'' Splinter said quickly as he felt something heavy hit his foot. ''Ya know.. Maybe I should just walk.'' Splinter said as he shrugged it off and slowed down. ''So, you were in Equestria as well?'' Splinter asked Cloud, hoping to get more information other than the fact she was a pegasus.

@

Cloud Whisper looked at splinter and said "im pretty sure i already told upi im from equestria" not getting the hint.

she looked at him trying to understand what kind of person is he but ended up moving her eyes from his scarf to his eyes few times

"your mane... hair- is kinda colorless, and even thou your eyes are beutifull and blue, you took a GREEN scarf? i dont understand your taste in clothes"