Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mistaken Identity!

Toxic Widow

(edited)

Cloud Whisper looked at the new person waving by, she hid in shame brhind the big group of students making sure not to make eyr contact

She glanced at her one More time making dure it is really the one from earlier

Cloud Whisper trird to glance at splinter, trying to messege him "can you try hidding me?"

she was afraid that she accidantly did "can you punch me in my face?" thou

Edited by hana

"Of course you did, dear, of course you did..." She mumbled, rolling her eyes but trying to compose herself before noticing one of the former pegasi girl trying to hide herself for some strange reason. "Are you okay back there?" Cream Tea asked while raising an eyebrow.

Cloud Whisper blushed deeply, looking at the floor with begging eyes "id prefere if you would ignore me gor now" she mumbled silancly, trying to make sure no one hear her ehile moving her fingers against each other nrvouslly

cloud whisper stepped another step backward trying to be unnoticrd

@@Civil Sunset,

"Princess Celestia and Princess Luna? i bet they are fine...just worrying about all the royal things they have to do!" Neon said wondering if somehow Princess Celestia and Princess Luna would find out that some ponies turned into humans and are forced to go to school....cause they could probably get us out of here... 

@@hana,

He got her message and eyes widened. He thought she had asked for him to punch her in the face. ''Are you sure you're okay?'' He said softly as he scooted over to her awkwardly, hoping he wouldn't get make even more nervous than she already had been. ''Don't screw up.. Don't screw up... Don't screw up.''

"Hello!? Yeah hi." Novella yells over there still smiling. "Can I talk to you guys for a minute!?" Novella asks the group of other students.

"Please be ponies...Please be ponies...Please be ponies..." Novella thought, praying that they were former ponies.

Ms.James was waiting patiently in her class but no students were coming in. She decided to go look for them and punish them herself.

(edited)

A nod came from him to Neon Strobe before placing a hand on his chin, thinking that she was right. "Of course, I dont want this to happen to anypony else. This is all too weird."

Civil tapped Novella on the shoulder before standing next to her. "Look, Im friendly like anypony, but we can afford to be.. Careless. We dont know where we are, who's here and why we are here. Im not saying to not befriend anyone, but becareful. Okay?" He sighed softly, but tripped over his own feet.

"Ow.."

Edited by Civil Sunset

(edited)

Icy Stars noticed the student yelling. She slowly walked up to her and whispered, "Umm, I don't think I'm supposed to talk to you, but what did you want to say to us?"

Is she a pony too? she thought numbly. I wonder who she left behind, if she was mad at anyone when she went to sleep...

Edited by Silent Dawn

((Guys I'm really sorry I haven't been on in forever, I had some family issues I had to deal with and couldn't be on my computer for weeks. I'm just gonna jump back in since I read all that I missed!))

@,
"Are you a pony too?" Novella whispered back.

Novella understood what Civil Sunset had said but she didn't think that it should stop her from talking to other students. They looked friendly enough.

"What's the worst that could happen?!" Novella thought optimistically. "I'll easily deal with any teacher they give me."

@

"Uh, yes." Icy Stars answered quietly as her eyes darted around, looking for anyone who might rat them out.. The thing that had come into her room had said that she could only talk with people who wore the same outfit she was wearing. The one in front of her was not.

"Uh, I assume that you are too, based on your question. I'm Icy Stars, and I was a Pegasus... Uh, Who are you?"

@, "My name's Novella and I was a unicorn!" She says confidently.

"I don't know about all of you but I'm not staying trapped in this place. I'm not going to go to their stupid classes or anything. I'm getting my magic back and finding my way back to Equestria." She says confidently to anyone in range of hearing her.

"@@Civil Sunset, You in?" She says turning back to Civil.

@, "My name's Novella and I was a unicorn!" She says confidently.

"I don't know about all of you but I'm not staying trapped in this place. I'm not going to go to their stupid classes or anything. I'm getting my magic back and finding my way back to Equestria." She says confidently to anyone in range of hearing her.

"@@Civil Sunset, You in?" She says turning back to Civil.

Civil nodded his head as he looked to Icy Stars, getting up to his feet and brushing himself off. "Im in, however, Im going to take a different approach, starting with going to the classes. Maybe I can find out something with that." He turned away from them both, heading to his assigned class.

"Dont worry! Ill be careful!" He called back to them, trotting a bit fast as to not be late. His mind recalled some of the rules that were plastered against the wall. Things will be hard..

@,  @@Civil Sunset,  

Neon had been listening to music, she found a music playing thing in her pocket. Neon herd Novella say something about going back to Equestria and not going to the classes and also herd Civil's idea "I'll have to side with Novella here, mostly cause i hate school..." Neon said "Alrighty, whats the plan?" Neon asked Novella 

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie, "Ok Neon first step is to avoid all of the scary teachers. Second step is to find out where they're hiding the portal back to Equestria. I just know it's here somewhere. Third step is to get to the portal and to bring everypony through it. Quite simple really. I mean there are a few more steps here and there but that's really the most important parts of the plan." Novella replies excitedly.

@,

"Lets hope it will be as easy as you make it sound" Neon said to Novella "Alright, if i was a magical mysterious portal to Equestria where would i be?" Neon thought about it but couldn't really think where it would be "You got any ideas where this portal could be?" Neon asked Novella 

@, @@PinkieShyFlutterPie

Icy Stars jumped In before Novella could answer.

"Uh, could I join you? My experience at school has mostly been bad except for the past few months."

She blushed involuntarily.

"As for the 'portal', maybe it would be in a basement or principal's office?"

Putting a used-to-be-hoof to her chin, she tried to think of more ideas.

Ms. James caught one student near the school @@Civil Sunset, and forced him into the classroom.

"What were you doing late to class!?" She yells at him.

@, @@PinkieShyFlutterPie, "My guess is anywhere we can't get to. So nowhere near the dorms. Probably somewhere behind that wall.." Novella remarks while pointing at the wall surrounding the academy.

@, @@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

Icy Stars put a claw or whatever it was called to where her wings used to be.

"If I still had my wings, I would gladly look for us."

She looked at the things at the ends of her forelegs. The appendages were still curled into a fist, she hadn't really figured out how to move them yet.

"Say, do either of you know what these are called? Or how to use them, for that matter?"

@,  @,

"Sounds like we need some sort of sneaky plan to get past the teachers" Neon said "Oh and, uh whats your name? I'm not sure what they are called..." Neon said "But i know how to use them, its pretty easy you just thing what you want to grab and somehow you just know how to grab it.." Neon said 

(edited)

]@, @@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

"Oh, uh, I'm Icy Stars. You... Just know how? Okayy..."

Ice tried flexing her digits, and it somehow worked. She noticed the necklace on her neck, and automatically grabbed it.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this."

After a bit more practicing, he looked at the other ex-ponies.

"Great. So I know how to work these things. So, any Ideas? Oh, and what's your name?"

Edited by Silent Dawn

@,

"Hey Icy, I'm Neon Strobe the best DJ in ponyville!" Neon said, she liked to introduce herself like that sometimes. "...Anyways we need to have a plan to get out of here! Somehow we need to get past the evil teachers and find the portal back to equestria...Easy enough" Neon said sarcastically 

(edited)

Ms. James caught one student near the school @@Civil Sunset, and forced him into the classroom.

"What were you doing late to class!?" She yells at him.

@

Civil panicked for a moment, desperately looking for something that would sate this teachers quest for punishment. "I.. Was helping other students get unpacked.." He lied cooly before quickly taking a seat in the back of the class. Bag was palced next to him before dragging out a notebook with a pencil in it, though he wasnt sure how it was there. Eyes were looking all around, hopefully he'll find something that will help him and the others get back to Equestria. Tch, this will take some time.. Please, everypony, be careful.

Edited by Civil Sunset

(edited)

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

"Oh, I may have heard of you. I lived in Cloudsdale, though, and didn't visit Ponyville often, so, uh, I don't know. Sorry... I like your name though. Pretty cool."

She waited for Neon to finish, then said,

"We don't even know yet where it would be, but I'm willing to bet that you're right, that it is somewhere behind the wall. Maybe we should go look for an exit."

Edited by Silent Dawn

CloudWhisper decided to go to class, she didnt want to get in trouble, and she naver really hated school

besides, this body was facinating, and those fingers were just perfect

she sneaked out of this group and got to her class

she was not really sure how late was she

@, @@PinkieShyFlutterPie, "The probability of there being an exit to behind the wall is highly unlikely. From what I've observed the teachers live here too so they of course wouldn't have what we're looking for or any information of it...I'm guessing that fence has to be powered to stay up. So we'll have to find the kill switch...But then again there may be a way to tunnel under the fence. Of course there wouldn't be any keys or keycards because if students stole them....If there is any passcodes needed they'd have to use voice recognition software, retina scans, or memorized passwords." Novella thought out loud.

Ms. James saw another student,@@hana, sneak into class but decided to let it go. She heard a knock on the classroom door and opened it to find two other teachers asking if she had the master password list.

"Oh you know I have all of the codes! You just have to ask. I have the override codes too if you need them, but I'll just give you the passwords for now." She says as she rummages through her desk Out of the bottom drawer on the right she pulls out a crisp sheet of paper and hands it to the other teachers. The teachers thank her and leave.