Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ruddboy Olaf

Now I'm not being rude here, and I'm certainly not asking you to heed my words if it's your dream to do such a thing. But commentaries are typically more enjoyable from someone with a lower-pitched voice, I'd wait a few more years if I were you.

And accents from all over the states are common in the media worldwide, so as for having a nice accent, I'd say it's a fairly common accent.

To reiterate, I'm not trying to dismiss your dreams if it's something that you yearn to do. But I'd advise waiting a bit longer.

Also, MLP is a very niche audience, are you sure you only want to commentate on that?

Now that's out of the way, I recommend getting yourself some video editing software if you fully intend to go through with it. You can line the audio up with the video very easy in most editing software. Sony Vegas is great if you can afford it.

It is for episodes of MLP FIM,fan animation,and fanfics.

I love the brony universe and would love to express my opinions on

episodes.It is really a joy to do,and i get a kick out of practicing.

It is not that my voice is high pitched,cause my voice is actually kinda deep.

I find my voice to be kinda weird.

I plan on commentating Slender and possibly other cartoons,but mostly MLP.

Gotta wait for a new computer to get new programs.

My computer sucks at running programs.

You could always build one yourself. Prebuilts tend to be geared toward being very mediocre unless they're marketed as gaming PCs. And then they tend to be overpriced.

Building PCs is relatively simple, like putting lego together. It's hard to put something in the wrong place unless you do it deliberately.

If you planned on rendering videos to put up on youtube though, I'd recommend picking something with a decent amount of RAM to make the task smoother.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It is for episodes of MLP FIM,fan animation,and fanfics.

I love the brony universe and would love to express my opinions on

episodes.It is really a joy to do,and i get a kick out of practicing.

It is not that my voice is high pitched,cause my voice is actually kinda deep.

I find my voice to be kinda weird.

I plan on commentating Slender and possibly other cartoons,but mostly MLP.

Gotta wait for a new computer to get new programs.

My computer sucks at running programs.

Then I would recommend downloading Xsplit, that will allow you to record a video, mic, and a camera all at once if you wanted to.  Then just set it as a local recording instead of a stream.

*As for the voice thing.

I can judge if a voice is deep or not, you are talking to the bass meister.

*As for the computer

You will need a new computer especially if you are doing sources that take a lot of GPU/CPU. And I wouldn't recommend slender, it's old and not scary.  Try some of the good indie horrors out there.

Anyways, this is just all the cents I have to put in.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 1

Then I would recommend downloading Xsplit, that will allow you to record a video, mic, and a camera all at once if you wanted to.  Then just set it as a local recording instead of a stream.

*As for the voice thing.

I can judge if a voice is deep or not, you are talking to the bass meister.

*As for the computer

You will need a new computer especially if you are doing sources that take a lot of GPU/CPU. And I wouldn't recommend slender, it's old and not scary.  Try some of the good indie horrors out there.

Anyways, this is just all the cents I have to put in.

Now that just sounds very conceited. Is your name Isaiah Mustafa? How about Till Lindemann? Kevin Cossom?

The first being that sexy old spice guy, the penultimate is Rammstein's lead singer, the ultimate being the guy in the beginning of this song:

(edited)

Now that just sounds very conceited. Is your name Isaiah Mustafa? How about Till Lindemann? Kevin Cossom?

The first being that sexy old spice guy, the penultimate is Rammstein's lead singer, the ultimate being the guy in the beginning of this song:

I'm not being conceited, the lower vocal range of mine hits E2 On a piano :/ But if that's not enough, I understand.  (Which is lower than the song...)

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

My advice would be this: If you do commentaries, make sure it is something you really enjoy and not just something your viewers want. It's a bit like retail. They think they want something, but in reality, the customer often has no clue what they really want. Sell them you, and it will lead to a healthier channel in the long run.

What I found to be useful is if your phone has good audio recording capabilities, you can use that to voice during a recording or after one. If you have an iPhone it's a bit more difficult as you have to have iTunes and patience to get onto the voice memos. (which is the best place to record it from as far as I know.)

Hope this is useful!

• Brohoof 1