resolved Donor for 9 days?

~Starlight~
Go to solution Solved by CandyRush,

(edited)

Well I was wondering a few little questions about this donor for 9 days thingy...

1) Do we get to keep the large size of our signature.

2) Same as above but with avatar

Thanks a lot! :)

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

gG4dWFZ.png

Hush hush, Starlights asleep, hush hush, through her telescope she weeps, hush, hush, as she hunts for mars, hush, hush, and head for stars!

Starlight Request shop My page

_________________________________________________________________________________

I guess not. Bigger avatar and signature are limited to the Donor/Subscriber group, so once the rank expires it will very likely go back to the normal size.

k9ugrr.jpg

"The quantity of your friends doesn't matter, it's the quality of each one." - Unknown

My OC and ponysona:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/white-lightning-r599

(Yes, that was made in MS Paint. Deal with it.)

I think you do keep your things as one. I've seen people that were members before this, and they had all the things of a donor. It'll probably happen with this.

• Brohoof 2

I think you do keep your things as one. I've seen people that were members before this, and they had all the things of a donor. It'll probably happen with this.

Thats what I was thinking! :) Because I have seen many members with large signatures and avatars around the place, and thats why I had to ask :3

gG4dWFZ.png

Hush hush, Starlights asleep, hush hush, through her telescope she weeps, hush, hush, as she hunts for mars, hush, hush, and head for stars!

Starlight Request shop My page

_________________________________________________________________________________

I can confirm this from what I've seen in the past. As long as you don't change your signature or avatar after you lose subscriber status then you'll keep all your stats such as title, signature and avatar. ;)

With that taken care of I'm locking this thread up. :)

• Brohoof 1

~Relax and enJOY life. True joy is a BLESSING.~

~Musician, poet, writer, and all-around storyteller~

Interests: Old literature, ancient history, MUSIC, fantasy, anime

Best Pony: Tiaaaaaa!