Nothing.

Mlpfan185

C

The back legs are giving me kind of a fit, the next step is to finish the body and back-wings so I can bring the dry brush over the mane, and in-between the wings.

EDIT: I hate how this painting is coming out, so i am going to do another one for the Everfree charity. This will be a giveaway for next Friday. Join in on the fun.

Can I please enter this drawing? Your paintings are so cool, and I would love to hang one in my room. Great painting by the way, and good luck. :)

/)

KGuAkGD.gif

This fantastic signature is made my by awesome friend Rainbow Skywalker! :D

March 17th

tumblr_m37rkp8LVG1r9nrs0.jpg

Anyways, don't be ridiculous, your painting looks cool :3

Though I am confused.. It says this topic was created yesterday, but it got brohooves from ages ago huh.png

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

Ooh! I wanna enter! Your paintings are always brilliant and I would love to hang one up on my wall! If I were to win I would definitely help with the shipping fees by the way. :D

C4APAJc.png

(I used to be Sapphire until I drank some cactus juice.)

Oh sweet Celestia I have another chance to win an awesome painting by Detective Butler! Yes please! Actually I think I might give this one to my friend who is extremely jealous of the one I currently own. Anyways sign me up!

NightmareRarity_zps9f6f075f.jpg

Signature by Dopey Hooves                                                           Sherlock Hooves fanfic

That is a very nice drawing. This is an awesome chance to try to win a painting, which I had no luck in winning the last few giveaways. 

I actually quite like it, I never knew how difficult it is to paint until I tried it. You actually inspired me to paint stuff. Hopefully I'll be as good as you one day. You don't have to put me in the giveaway, I just wanted to say your paintings rock. :catface:

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

I'm guessing the Entries are still open? If so, this'll be my entry

As always, your paintings are awesome, keep up the great work :3

lel.png

:3

You are the winner my fine contestant  You have a week to message me with your shipping info. If you are a minor, please get the consent of your parents before sending me this information.

Oh Sweet, i finally won something ; v ;

I'll send you a PM with the address in a few minutes, I'll just go and ask my dad about it first :3

lel.png

:3