[hidden]

CadetGrey

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 1

Well since you have not really talked to alot of other bronies before this then this place is a great way to start. There are alot of cool members here and everyone is really nice. Feel free to open up to people because everyone loves discussion. If you love drawing you should check out Octavia's Hall, for it's the place for all the creative people to go to. I hope to see you around more often on this site and I am glad you joined. Remember to relax and have fun!

• Brohoof 1

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Heyhiho, welcome to the best corner of the Internet! This is an awesome site; you'll make lots of great friends here. :3

We can always use more writers, even if you aren't partial to fanfiction. And as an artist you should definitely check out Octavia's Hall (I would link you but I'm on my phone...)

Anyway, welcome and enjoy! If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line. :)

• Brohoof 1

oOo RIP Forums Writing Centre ;_; oOo

Hey buddy! Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun and see you in a bit!

• Brohoof 1

"You learn a lot about people when you listen to the songs that mean something to them."

Youtube - Carbon Maestro, Music Reviews - Carbon Music Reviews, Soundcloud - Follow Here, Twitter: @CarbonMaestro

Super Smash Ponies: Find it here

youtube_banner_by_thecarbonmaestro-d66xg

Hey there and welcome to the forums! :) If it's writing you're into, you should check out the roleplays section of the site. They're a great way to get you into mlp fanfics. You need to have 5 posts or more to enter that section, but that shouldn't take you to long! :) I hope you enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 1

Mainly because i'm shy

I was shy at first aswell. I was worryed about being rejected ;-;. But i was greeted with warm smileing face's :D. Annnnyway's welcome to the forum's :D. You will have a wonderful time here i'm sure c:.

• Brohoof 1

octavia_mysterious_design_sig_by_dignifi

I was shy at first to because i thought everyone would be mean to the new comers but i was quickly proved wrong when i kept getting nice replies (and i still do) on all my posts laugh.png  Here is your free muffin from Derpy for joining n51506478228a7.png

• Brohoof 1

Good morning cadet! Hehehehe.

Ok I'll quit, but welcome to the forums! Don't worry about feeling like you can't do anything, we're simply happy to have people discuss stuff sometimes!

But if you want you can try and contribute random things, we're always welcome to new talent here!

Regardless don't be shy, we are a very nice community and I'm sure you'll fit in :).

So enjoy yourself!

• Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

• The title was changed to [hidden]