Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm at it again, drawing really elaborate things nobody else makes. This time I drew the intro scene from "My Name is Earl" except in pony style, 

I recently just started watching all the episodes of My Name is Earl for the second time and I thought this would fit in well with the whole pony thing, so here we are.

For all you My Name is Earl fans out there, you will recognize this right away, and for those who don't know what I'm even talking about, I'll toss a image from the show under my drawing so you can compare.

Now, as usual, i'm not one to color and I didn't color. Just like all my other MS Paint sketch thingys, this image is just meant to get the point across, not to be a professional image that is all lined out properly and whatnot. When drawing this stuff on MS Paint, I had the tendency to re-size things like Earl pony and the El Camino, this is why it's kinda blurry, but hopefully the detail can still be seen well enough.

Some information about the drawing. Earl pony is fitted with his list as his butt-tattoo which I feel is very fitting (those of you who have knowledge of the show will understand the list) 

In the show's image, you can see the El Camino is farther away, well I drew it a little closer mostly because it's a groovy car. 

Believe it or not, drawing the hotel in the background was the hardest part because I waited until the end to do it which means I had to try and line up the perspectives with Earl pony and the El Camino.

I definitely do recommend this show, especially if you have Netflix. It's quite entertaining, entertaining enough for me to watch it twice.

MyLittleEarlKarmaisMagic_zpsf123a151.png

"My Little Earl: Karma is Magic"

My_Name_Is_Earl_title_screen.jpg

Regular "My Name is Earl" to compare with the drawing.

• Brohoof 7

I both that show, and that picture. Seriously cool picture, an unlikely ponification, but an awesome one, to say the least. smile.png

I'll be expecting some more work from you! wink.png

Thank you! much is appreciated. I try and toss ponies where most people would think not to throw the little buggers. I tossed some of the little dudes in a VW Bus one time as well, my drawings aren't exactly what one would call traditional, but that is what makes them interesting. 

Thanks again for your comment, much is obliged! :)

• Brohoof 1

Well that right there is definitely something. You have President Carter's unwavering approval. Much celebration shall be partaken in.

"I'm just trying to be a better pony."

Well that right there is definitely something. You have President Carter's unwavering approval. Much celebration shall be partaken in.

"I'm just trying to be a better pony."

Winning Jimmy Carter's seal of approval is one of the highest earnings a person can receive, I am very honored. Only if I could locate the keys to the El Camino, I'd drive down there and firmly shake your hand in a manly fashion. Ain't that right Randy?

Randy:

"Maybe you should listen to Catalina: she's a woman just like Natalie. They're both women, her and Natalie. You and I are men. We're not women. You see, men think different than women. You and I think different than Natalie and Catalina 'cause we are men and they are women. I'm right, right? I'm not wrong... Am I wrong?"

Sometimes Randy takes the long road to a simple thought...