Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, here I am.

~StatesTheOblivious~

A closet-brony from europe. Yeah, I'm lonely with my "likes-ponies". Got hooked a week before the season 3 finale. And now with the current EqG-butthurt-hate from everywhere, I just feel the Need to talk about EVERYTHING. Not just the movie (I would like a rational discussion, even though I'm sceptical myself) but also about FiM in General.

What else can I say about me...uhm...

-Nopony is best Pony

-"Spike at your Service" is worst Episode

-and I prefer the original english voice-acting to everything else.

(If my english is partially bad, i apologize for that; and feel free to correct me, I'm not a native Speaker)

• Brohoof 2

Hey, man, welcome!
First of all, there are not as many bronies in europe as there are in America, but you´ll meet many around here, I´m sure (I´m from Germany and I know a few people).

If you are looking for a place to talk about the show, the fandom, the changes, the art or anything related in a calm way, this is the place ;D. (of course there are some emotional threads as well, though.)

I too prefer the english dub over the german voice-over, it just sounds better to me, btw.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any questions or problems or just wanna talk hit me up with a PM ;D.

See ya around!

• Brohoof 2

Ah I don't understanddd!! Lol... Well hi there and welcome to the forums... If you ever need any help feel free to msg me and don't forget.. add me as a friend (:

• Brohoof 2