terminator_endoskeleton_1020.0.jpg

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Messy Mane said:

Zoom

image.jpeg.71adf30ca759c047c01dfa5e35baaf42.jpeg

Loan

• Brohoof 2

All of right-thinking humanity is on my side. Sandwiches are meant to be cut in half. You would never, unless under extreme duress or madness cut a hot dog in half. Picture yourself at a ball park, or even at a restaurant, cutting a hot dog and you will feel an instinctive, entire repulsion at the very thought of it. You can get a soup with a half sandwich, but you’d never serve a half hot dog with a soup. It’s the equivalent of cutting a pizza with a knife and fork. Pashman says anything “sandwiched is a sandwich.” He’s using the derivative verb to describe the sandwich, so he is proving the premise with itself; it is a complete logical fallacy. I hope they’ll openly boo him.

(edited)

Goat!

OAU10-53_pair_of_goats_2014-updated-imag

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

Four

• Brohoof 2

All of right-thinking humanity is on my side. Sandwiches are meant to be cut in half. You would never, unless under extreme duress or madness cut a hot dog in half. Picture yourself at a ball park, or even at a restaurant, cutting a hot dog and you will feel an instinctive, entire repulsion at the very thought of it. You can get a soup with a half sandwich, but you’d never serve a half hot dog with a soup. It’s the equivalent of cutting a pizza with a knife and fork. Pashman says anything “sandwiched is a sandwich.” He’s using the derivative verb to describe the sandwich, so he is proving the premise with itself; it is a complete logical fallacy. I hope they’ll openly boo him.