Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Now then, I have a total of 6 main OCs (cheesy). However, two of them haven't been completed entirely yet, so I need a bit of help with color scheme and the like when it comes to them.

Please tell me which one you are responding to with suggestions (1 or 2).

First OC - I don't know what species to make her yet, and I can't seem to think of anything interesting. I might just make her a classical unicorn or even an earth pony. Anywho, she's a very quiet person, who tends to only speak when she has something important to say. However, when she does talk, she always speaks her mind. I don't entirely know what I want her talent/cutiemark to be, but I know I want it to have something to do with some form of fighting technique (mma). She's incredibly intelligent and great with words, but can be a bit blunt when it comes to her emotions or opinions. She's not driven to anger easily, but she despises arrogance. She refuses to embrace any specific career (so she is never seen working), but can be bought as a cutthroat or assassin on occasion. She is often seen wearing a mask (masquerade, etc)  because she doesn't believe herself to be beautiful due to a large scar running along her right cheek. She also hates formal events.

Second OC - Originally I was going to make her a dragon-pony, but I see no use in it anymore since I've created my own species (and I've adjusted her personality). I'll probably make her an earth pony or something of that sort. Anyways, she's a musical pony, but I haven't decided what instrument to give her yet (flute or violin?). When she believes she's alone, she has a tendency to  sing, though she would never sing in public. She likes to experiment musically with her instruments in unconventional ways. Particularly, using her own classical and combining it with other genres. She doesn't like any attention from the male gender (due to stuff that happened in her past), so she has difficulties making friends with stallions.

If they seem a bit overly-complicated, it's because they're designed for roleplay and writing purposes (I write grimdark and other genres).

Neither of them have a completed cutiemark, neither of them have a name, and neither of them have a definite color scheme.

• Brohoof 1

They're not over-complicated at all; in fact, I barely see much about them besides a bit of personality and their talents. :P Once you add backstory, etc., then the fun begins.

For the first one, I kind of see her as a creamy white-grey with a burgundy mane and dark brown or gold eyes. (I'm kind of bad with colour schemes, sorry.)

As for a name, a certain style of mask is the Venetian, so maybe call her Venetia? Or Operetta, after that style? 

As for a cutie mark, well, I'm horrible with those, so best of luck with that.

No ideas for the second; musical styled ponies are fairly easy to do, in my experience. XD

For your first OC I would probably choose an earth pony...

color theme... I´d say a kind of white, but fading intot he direction of beige, the mane maybe a cold steel-blue, eyes of an intense, but not too special green (maybe a dark, blurry tone).

Serena or something of that kind is what I would call her, a name that implies longing but a certain amount of coolness as well...

I´d make her tall, and if there is something liek that, with lonely/ cold eyes.

For the second one I would choose a darker color (not too dark, though), something into a grey-ish direction, with an elegant, either dark wine-red or dark british green mane and tail.

I´d choose her to be not small, but way shorter than your first OC, the name...

idk, Arianna is what came to my mind...

They're not over-complicated at all; in fact, I barely see much about them besides a bit of personality and their talents. tongue.png Once you add backstory, etc., then the fun begins.

For the first one, I kind of see her as a creamy white-grey with a burgundy mane and dark brown or gold eyes. (I'm kind of bad with colour schemes, sorry.)

As for a name, a certain style of mask is the Venetian, so maybe call her Venetia? Or Operetta, after that style? 

As for a cutie mark, well, I'm horrible with those, so best of luck with that.

No ideas for the second; musical styled ponies are fairly easy to do, in my experience. XD

Thank you for the suggestions :3 I know, they don't really seem complicated to me at all, but I've had people calling them Mary Sues just from those basic explanations. I like Venetia, it sounds very soothing, and yet very mysterious when put into context (operetta is a bit of a cheap blow though XD).

For your first OC I would probably choose an earth pony...

color theme... I´d say a kind of white, but fading intot he direction of beige, the mane maybe a cold steel-blue, eyes of an intense, but not too special green (maybe a dark, blurry tone).

Serena or something of that kind is what I would call her, a name that implies longing but a certain amount of coolness as well...

I´d make her tall, and if there is something liek that, with lonely/ cold eyes.

For the second one I would choose a darker color (not too dark, though), something into a grey-ish direction, with an elegant, either dark wine-red or dark british green mane and tail.

I´d choose her to be not small, but way shorter than your first OC, the name...

idk, Arianna is what came to my mind...

I like the idea to make her have very longing or lonely eyes, it would hint to a darker past. Which everybody likes. 

As for the second OC, I was planning on making the first OC mentioned here very tall (fleur de lis size?), so that all makes perfect sense.