Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Doctor-Whooves' Avatar, Signature, and Wallpaper requests.

Doctor-Whooves

Alright. So are you looking for mountains like in the background of that image, or would you like me to try and crop the pony out and stick it in front of other mountains?

Well, Surprise me!! I don't care it can be any type of mountains I don't really have a specific kind just snowy mountains okay. Thanks again!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Alright, tell me what you think. I kinda went for realistic mountains, and the text is glowy instead of disappearing. I can change anything.

img-1637946-1-lunia2_by_the_doctor_whoov

Edit: Animation mistake. One moment.

Edited by Doctor-Whooves

Alright, tell me what you think. I kinda went for realistic mountains, and the text is glowy instead of disappearing. I can change anything.

img-1637946-1-lunia2_by_the_doctor_whoov

Edit: Animation mistake. One moment.

I love it! I'll wait for one moment. So far I LOVE IT! Turned out better than I expected! I like the background that you picked! Thanks so much! :D

Whelp, I changed the text to a white background, but the animation is still being faulty. I warned you I'm fairly new at it. I'll keep trying and tell you if I fix it. Until then, feel free to use this one.

lunia2_by_the_doctor_whooves-d6csi41.gif

(edited)

Whelp, I changed the text to a white background, but the animation is still being faulty. I warned you I'm fairly new at it. I'll keep trying and tell you if I fix it. Until then, feel free to use this one.

img-1638013-1-lunia2_by_the_doctor_whoov

Okay! No problem. Thanks so much for my signature, and at least you can be a little better at gifs. Again thanks! (character limit)

EDIT: Btw I'm going to use this as a banner on my About Me page if thats alright with you

Edited by ~Lunia~